Pharma (MTMTE) & Ratchet (TFP) X Human! Reader

You were lying down on the couch upside down as you were reading a book. Suddenly your book was taken away.

"Hey!" You said and looked up to see Ratchet in his holoform holding your book.

"Always lock your front door." Ratchet said slightly hitting your head with the book. You sat up and looked at him.

"What brings you here?" You asked. Ratchet looked away for a moment then back at you.

"I'll wait for you outside." He said before his holoform disappeared. You got up and looked outside from your window to see a white and red orange Ambulance standing there. You smiled and changed your clothes.

"What's the emergency right now?" You asked as he opened the door for you and you hopped in.

"..." Ratchet closed the door and started to drive. It was a rather silent drive since Ratchet won't speak. The silence broke when your phone rang. You grabbed it and checked it to see Pharma calling you.

"That's new, how did Pharma got my phone number?" You asked.

*Screeeeeeeech*

"Woah!" You reeled forward, your head hitting on the dashboard as your phone dropped on the floor. Ratchet really did a hard break.

"What was that for Ratchet?" You slightly scolded as you held your head. You were about to grab your phone when Ratchet's holoform grabbed it.

"Hey!" You said looking at him as he cancels the call.

"Confiscated." Ratchet said and kept it in his pocket. You pouted and returned to your seat. Ratchet continued to drive and you just stared outside.

*◄থৣ💖থৣ►After Sometime◄থৣ💖থৣ►*

Ratchet brought you on a stone bridge filled with flowers and small lanterns. Ratchet was in his bot form although his height is one feet taller than you. He held out his servo with that blank face of his. You looked at him and smiled.

It was rare to see Ratchet showing his small affection towards you. Yeah, Ratchet gave 5% of his affection to you and you don't know how you both became together.

You gladly took his servo and he suddenly pulled you closer to him. You slightly laughed.

"What's this?" You asked and Ratchet slightly pulled away.

"It's...We are dating..." Ratchet said looking away. You smiled.

"Is that why you were jealous of Pharma calling me?" You teased and Ratchet finally looked at you.

"Alright alright calm down, no wrenches." You said raising your hands in defeat but you smiled.

"You both are starting to date without me?"

You bent to your right to see Pharma standing at the end of the bridge. Ratchet turned around and gave him a glare.

"Ouch, Ratchet is that what you'll give me?" Pharma placed his servo on his chest as if he was hit.

"Why are you here?" Ratchet asked firmly and annoyingly.

"My call was cancelled." Pharma said who is now behind you and you flinched as you turned to face him. Ratchet gritted his dentas and pulled you away from him. He was holding you closely. Pharma smiled.

"It's as if I'll snatch her away from you." Pharma said coming closer to Ratchet. Ratchet was about to speak when Pharma kissed him.

"Ratchet, my love." Pharma smiled evilly. Ratchet took a step back and you suddenly freed yourself from Ratchet.