Air Raid (G1) X Human! Reader

Music: m'lover by Kishi Bashi

Requested by Susan_Evans 

In a peaceful world wherein no destruction or mayhem occurs, a serene and stunning view all around the place wherever you see or go, nature never fails. You live in a small cabin at the top of a mountain; luckily you have your companion, a Bernese mountain dog named (Pet's Name). He/She was playing at the grass fields chasing butterflies.

You, you were sitting on top of a boulder, sketching the scenery in front of you with (Pet's Name) chasing around. You smiled at yourself upon shading and adding some details onto it. (Pet's Name) started to bark, not the normal bark but a bark that means someone is there.

You look up only to be startled as you yelled and quickly backed away, your pencil rolled off but your sketch pad remains on your lap.

A deep chuckle was heard.

You look up to see Air Raid grinning down at you, amused by your reaction of his presence.

"Air Raid! What brings you here?" You asked as you pick up your pencil and sketch pad then set them aside. Air Raid straightens up himself and placed his servos on his hips.

"Wanna have fun?" Air Raid held out his servo while his index finger is a bit lower. You smiled and got on your feet.

"(Pet's Name)! Let's go for an adventure!" You called out as you placed your hand on his index finger and jumped down with the support of Air Raid. (Pet's Name) starts to circle around, overjoyed and ran down ahead on the mountain.

You started running as well feeling the wind pass by, Air Raid followed running as well but due to his size he first reached the base of the mountain followed by (Pet's Name).

"What's wrong slowpoke, can't keep up?" Air Raid teased as he continued to run. You smiled and patted your dog.

"Let's go boy/girl!" You said and continued running.

Instead of dodging obstacles excluding the trees of course...you slightly parkour on them. You've been in the wilderness for 3 years that you started learning and training with the help of Air Raid.

You could see the open field a half kilometer away and started to boost up. Air Raid stood on the open field waiting for you with his servos on his hips. Somehow his height seems to not increase upon your approach, finally arriving at the destination you slowed down until you saw Air Raid had actually shrunk his height.

"Aww, I though you would jump on me." Air Raid said disappointingly with a tease. You rolled your eyes and slightly slap his shoulder.

"Whatever." You said as you watch (Pet's Name) roll onto the grass with his/her tongue lolling out.

You, Air Raid and (Pet's Name) enjoyed watching and tinkering nature's creation from sightseeing to close encounter with a creature.

♣════◕◕ • •*Night Time* • • ◕◕════♣

You, Air Raid and (Pet's Name) returned back to your small cabin. (Pet's Name) started to lay down on the porch to rest as you and Air Raid lay down on the grass.

"Missed home?" You broke the silence when you both watched the starry night sky glitter.

"Yeah, behind those stars probably light years more float Cybertron, a wonderful planet..." Air Raid slightly frowned upon knowing Cybertron is now destroyed due to the war that had brought them to despair and abandonment on their planet. Hoping the war would end soon to revive Cybertron to its original colors.

"Who knew Earth would present such beauty that Cybertron couldn't have." Air Raid said setting those negative thoughts away. You smiled.

"I've always wondered...What if I go to Cybertron to see its beauty as well?" You said as you mentally aligned the stars forming a figure.

"I can take you there...if of course the war has ended and Cybertron is fully recovered." Air Raid said. You slightly laugh.

"Question is: When will the war end? But I hope it is soon enough. I'm eager to go there and not only that, human life doesn't live that long like you guys." You look at Air Raid who was chuckling.

"I'll still bring you there even if you're aged." Air Raid smiled softly but then laughed mockingly. You slightly slap his shoulder and smiled.

"Whatever, Air Raid." You look up at the stars.

"That's my promise." Air Raid vowed as he held your soft little hand with his. You silently smiled.

*◄থৣ💖থৣ►◄থৣ💖থৣ►*

"Come on (Pet's Name)! Let's go meet Air Raid!" You said excitedly as he/she went out ahead of you. You both had a race but of course he/she outrun you and so you gave him/her a treat. Few meters away, you could see Air Raid's figure standing there waiting patiently with his back facing you. You started to sprint towards him.

"Air Raid!" You shouted as you boosted more speed on your legs. Air Raid turned around only to be tackled down hard due to the momentum you've pounced on him. He landed down on the ground with you on top of him, laughing as he laughed at your lively energy and strength to take him down. Dandelion seeds started to fly as the wind drifted them away.

(Pet's Name) started to lick Air Raid's face happily as he/she wags his/her tail vigorously.

"Heya little fella!" He chuckled and patted him/her. Afterwards, (Pet's Name) started to run around letting the dandelion seeds fly away.

"Happy that I jumped on you." You smiled as Air Raid smirked.

"Gosh! Did you know that from this angle, I see someone very heavenly as what human says." Air Raid tried his best to flirt but failed when he's much more of a fun type.

"Flirting does not suit you, Air Raid." You giggled. Air Raid slightly pouted but then smirked.

"You know..." He trailed of as he slowly raises his right servo to touch your cheek and started to stroke gently. You leaned onto his touch still smiling.

"I've always wanted to..." He trailed off again as his other servo reach up to hold your waist gently.

"Do this!" Air Raid suddenly rolled with you holding with support at the process of rolling. You squealed in surprise at his actions, and here you are beneath him. You look up and slightly laugh.

"Asserting dominance are we?" You teased as Air Raid chuckled and leaned down.

"Probably." He softly kissed you as you wrap your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.