Optimus (Prime) X Flirty! Decepticon! Femme! Reader

This'll be a side story in Roses and Flames

Requested by Sonicgal01

"This is stupid." You said looking at Wheeljack. You wanted to back out from the dare but Wheeljack looked at you as he crossed his arms.

"I can't believe it." You muttered shaking your head looking away from Wheeljack. You took a deep breath and you quickly transformed then flew off.

"Later Wheeljack!" You shouted. Yup, you fled from Wheeljack but your dare still remained.

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙Time Skip˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

You were at the forest searching for something in favor from Shockwave. Upon making a sharp turn to your left you saw Optimus, only Optimus. You quickly hid behind a boulder and covered your mouth from creating a noise.

This is your chance to do the dare that Wheeljack gave to you. You were starting to have second thoughts but screw it. You built up your confidence. You climbed up on the boulder and saw Optimus busy searching for something.

"My! What an unexpected meeting, Optimus." You said. Now you sound like Starscream. You shivered at that thought. Optimus turned around to see you.

"Searching for the same matter?" You purred like a female villain in the shows.

"I believe you know where it is hidden, Decepticon." Optimus said. Now he is playing along. You smirked and jumped down with a grace upon landing on the ground.

"Want to know where it is? Fight me!" You dared as you prepared your blaster. Optimus readied his battle mask and sword.

Upon engaging into battle, Optimus noticed your pattern and it was a dance pattern. He followed to the point you both were having a dance while fighting. He would often spin you around and he would block your attack if you counter attack after your spin. Having a sword to sword combat is like a tango and you, you are definitely showing off your moves, enticing him.

You felt regretting doing this dare to flirt on Optimus. Once you are done, you'll kick that aft of Wheeljack for saying that kind of dare.

Optimus notices that you were in deep thought. He took this opportunity to let you off guard and finally did that final dance of this fight.

He slashed your sword to the side causing you to outbalance going backwards but Optimus caught you by the waist and pulled you close. You blinked a few times and saw your defeat. You cursed in your mind.

"Seems like I wondered off too much, causing myself to be entrapped from a web." You said flirtingly as you caressed his chassis which you shuddered in awkwardness. You hated it and wanted to leave this awkwardness along with the dare.

"I won, my sweetspark." Optimus said looking at you. You both went silent for a while until you realized he is waiting for his prize.

"Oh, uhh...the item is over there." You pointed to where the item is hidden. Optimus still didn't let you go when you tried to stand up straight.

"Ugh...Optimus, you can let go of me now." You said but he won't budge. You pouted and gave up, waiting for him to speak up. Optimus removed his battle mask and leaned closer to your face.

"What?" You simply said after staring at his lovely innocent blue optics of his. Optimus slightly chuckled.

"You've been flirting and now you're playing the innocent." Optimus said. You huffed.

"It was a dare, ok?" You finally said it. Optimus raised an optic ridge.

"Because I lost from a game." You pouted. Without a word Optimus gave you a sweet kiss.

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

"You're bad at flirting." Wheeljack said crossing his arms. You huffed and slapped his arm.

"Why don't YOU try?" You dared him. Wheeljack chuckled.

"Hey there, Sunshine~" Wheeljack smirked as he wrapped an arm around your shoulder. He was pulling a slick move with that deep sexy voice of his. You rolled your optics.