Ultra Magnus (TFP) X Romantic! Reader

*Author's Note: Oh my gosh! My stories are still going on getting reads and here I am procrastinating *facepalm*

I'm back! After re-reading my stories. XD Sorry if I didn't do the other requests and discontinued other parts of this book. *places myself in a trash can* Imma do my best to squeeze or even better, use a Juicer to juice my brain out for ideas.

I have another story that I wrote a year ago??? It has a lot of chapters but needs to be proofread so it has to wait...for sooo loooong...My proof-reader is also busy so my update will be so slow....I know I suck at grammar (even though I'm old enough but not that old)...My brain keeps yapping while my hands types for it so I get wrong grammars along the way...

As for Escapism, it shall wait X3

Thank you! And enjoy reading other stories from the amazing Authors out there while I type stories for this >.<

I'm still open for request so my brain could start up >.<

✰♫♪•*¨·٠•●♥✿✿●♥٠·¨*•♪♫✰✰♫♪•*¨·٠•●♥✿✿●♥٠·¨*•♪♫✰

You don't know what to do, your confidence had left you every time you tried to chat with him. Ultra Magnus is your guardian and you had fallen in love with him. You couldn't express your emotions to him instead you kept it to yourself knowing he won't feel the same as you are.

Jack, Miko and Raff went home with their guardian as you waited for Ultra Magnus to arrive from duty. You were scrolling on your phone until you got bored, so you then started to sing.

Ultra Magnus entered the Autobot HQ to see no Autobots but a human sitting down on the couch singing softly. To his curiosity he enhanced his audio receptors to clearly hear what you're singing about.

I can't stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can't hide it
I think I'm fallin' for you
I can't stop thinking about it
I want you all around me
And now I just can't hide it
I think I'm fallin' for you

"Ultra Magnus."

Ultra Magnus turned to see Optimus. You flinched upon hearing Optimus's voice and you turned around as well.

"Optimus, Sir." Ultra Magnus replied with a nod. Optimus nodded back.

"How was the scouting?" Optimus asked.

"Safe and clear, Optimus." Ultra Magnus reported.

"Very well then, Thank You Ultra Magnus." Optimus replied and caught you staring at them. Ultra Magnus turned to see you and you quickly sank from embarrassment.

"I shall take my leave." Optimus patted Ultra Magnus's shoulder then left.

"Let's go, (Y/N)" Ultra Magnus transformed into his alt mode. You quickly went to him and hopped in.

✿●♥٠·¨*•♪♫✰Next Day✰♫♪•*¨·٠•●♥✿

You were leaning on the railing as you waited for Miko and Bulkhead. Then you heard heavy footsteps entering the place. You glanced to see Ultra Magnus and you quickly straightened up yourself.

"U-Ultra Magnus?" You called his attention and he looked at you in response. You were surprised to see him so early when he usually goes out to scout for any Decepticon activities.

"(Y/N)." Ultra Magnus approached you and placed his servos behind him. You slightly smiled at him.

"Off duty?" You asked.

"No, I'm checking around the HQ." Ultra Magnus said. You felt awkward already and wanted to leave.

"Is there something wrong?" Ultra Magnus noticed your sudden uncomfortable feeling. You shook your head.

"I'm fine." You looked down.

"Look at me, (Y/N)." Ultra Magnus commanded softly. You bit your lower lip feeling nervous.

"Ultra-" You finally look at him only to be surprised when he kissed you gently and lovingly. Without thinking, you quickly backed away breaking the kiss. Ultra Magnus looked at you and held your hand gently to tug you back close to the railing.

You were about to protest when another kiss came crashing onto you.

"This is so going to my scrapbook." Miko said holding her phone with the picture of you and Ultra Magnus kissing. Bulkhead looked at Miko.