Wheeljack (TFP) X Small! Fast! Autobot! Reader

Requested by mykifox (From Quotev)

Wheeljack, Bulkhead and Miko were on the long highway when suddenly a flash of blur passed by them.

"Woah! What was that?!" Bulkhead almost maneuvered off the road.

"Awesome! That was like a speed of sound!" Miko perked up.

"No human driver can do that." Wheeljack said suspiciously.

"It couldn't be a Decepticon." Bulkhead said. Wheeljack was in deep thoughts.

◦•●◉✿ ◦•●◉✿ ◦•●◉✿ ◦•●◉✿

Wheeljack set up an energon cube on an open area filled with large boulders and a few grasses. He then hid behind one of the boulders to wait for his prey.

Suddenly a flash of blur came by and stopped to see an energon sitting down all alone. Wheeljack witnessed a small cute Cybertronian tilting her head to one side looking at the energon cube.

"What are you doing here all alone?" You muttered examining the energon cube if there's any trap attached to it. Then you looked around to see no one. You hummed.

"Identify yourself!"

You flinched from the sudden yell beside you at a distance. You looked to see a Cybertronian pointing a gun at you.

"(Y/N)! Autobot!" You said showing your insignia to prove it. He then lowered his gun and slowly approached you. What a bummer you had to look up once he approached you and he looked down at you.

No offense, everyone is taller. No one can reach your height except minibots. You puffed your cheeks.

"Who are you?" You asked examining him.

"Wheeljack an Autobot and a Wrecker." He said with a slight smile. You smiled back.

"Wrecker huh?" You said in an interested tone. Wheeljack chuckled.

"You new around here?" Wheeljack asked.

"Nope, I've crashed landed here a week ago." You said placing your right hand on your hips.

"Say, you seemed to have some speed back there." Wheeljack said with a bit of a compliment...?

"Of course! I'm one of the fastest Cybertronian." You puffed your chest out with pride and smiled in triumph.

"And small." Wheeljack teased. You puffed your cheeks and punched him on his thigh.

"Never underestimate me." You warned at him as you glared. Wheeljack chuckled.

"Alright, Shawty." Wheeljack smirked, causing you to puff your cheeks again with a blush.

"Stop it!" You punched him multiple times on that same spot where you last punched. Wheeljack laughed at your cuteness.

◦•●◉✿ ◦•●◉✿ ◦•●◉✿ ◦•●◉✿

Wheeljack loves to tease you due to your height but when it comes to driving, you made sure to let him eat your dust when you showed your speediness at him. He keeps calling you 'Sunshine' or 'Shawty' and you hated it. Also, he treated you like a sparkling at times when the situation went inferior about your height.

Here you are at an open field filled with variety of flowers and the common grass swaying. You kept plucking dandelions and blowing, making them fly along with the breeze. Giggling like a child, Wheeljack arrived and jump scare you, causing you to fall from the rock you sat on.

"Got ya Sunshine." Wheeljack chukled as you pouted and got up.

"What do you want?" You asked crossing your arms. Wheeljack finally knelt down to your level and gave you a smirk.

"Not bad for a cute height." Wheeljack said and you narrowed your optics at him.

"Can't say but your speed of love is rushing." Wheeljack then caressed your cheek gently. You moved your head away and looked at him.

"What's this, a confession?" You teased as you started to circle around him slowly like a shark. Wheeljack chuckled.

"I can't believe my audio receptors caught those words loud and clear." You said and finally stopped at his side. Wheeljack didn't bother to look at you.

"That this big lugnut is in love with me." You said teasingly and kissed his cheek. You were about to speed run when Wheeljack caught you.

"Not a chance, Sunshine." He smirked and spun you around to face him. You smiled at him.

"Catch me if you can!" You used your strength to push his servos away from your waist and ran off. Wheeljack smiled and transformed to chase you.

I wonder what reward you will give to Wheeljack once he caught you...