22 - 'Only if you give me a kiss at the place where it hurts'

“It’s nice of you that you came with us to dinner.” Harry smiled at me as we walked on the street, we were a little behind with the other boys.

“Ah, I was bored and I was hungry.” I shrugged.

“Are you okay though? You’re a bit off..”

I swallowed, “I’m fine Harry, really.”

That was a lie, a terrible lie. Nothing was okay, nothing was fine. I was terribly confused because of Zayn. My head was thinking all the time about what he said to me. It’s too dangerous.

What was too dangerous? Was I just so stupid to not understand that? Probably I was..

I also avoided Zayn, what I did most of the time though. He sent me glances, smiles and even some questioning looks in my direction, trying to see if I got his message. What I didn’t get, to my frustration. I didn't speak to him, tried to be as far away as possible and pretended he was air for me. What was hard, because I had some kind of urge to speak to him. To make things clear for me, but I didn’t dare to do it. I was a coward.

Harry suddenly stopped and soon I snapped out of my deep thoughts as I realized I was walking alone.

“Why did you stop?” I asked as he walked back to me.

“You were thinking about something.” He answered, completely ignoring my question.

“Uh, yeah. Is that not allowed?”

“Yes, but you do that too much these days.. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing Harold.” I smiled trying to keep the sensitive subject away.

“You’re eyes are telling the difference. What happened when I left, did Zayn do something?”

“Harry” I sighed, “He did nothing, he only asked me if everything was okay with Mark. No big deal.”

Another lie.

He cocked one eyebrow up; probably not believing a single word what I just said, “If you say so, then it is.”

“Har..-”

“AYE, LOVE BIRDS KEEP IT UP. WE’RE WAITING.” Niall yelled with his thick accent to us, interrupting my sentence.

“We’re coming!” Harry shouted back, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the boys.  

“There you guys are..” Liam mumbled as we reached them.

“Even a snail is faster than you.” Louis commented jokily and I slapped his arm playfully.

He fake cried as he rubbed his arm at the spot I hit him, “That hurts!” And he pouted, I looked at him embarrassed because of the other people who gave us glares.

“Louis, how old are you?” I hissed to him.

“Twenty..” He sniffed, still fake.

“Try at least to act like one, because people are staring at us!”

He smirked, “Only if you give me a kiss at the place where it hurts.”

I rolled my eyes and turned to the boys, “Let’s go inside, shall we?”

 We stepped in, it was a fancy restaurant. Candles on the wooden tables, chairs with fluffy pillows, a giant aquarium and classic music playing on the background. I should wore that blue dress instead of my black skinny jeans, I thought by myself. Although, the boys dressed quite comfy too.

“Hello, can I help you?” A nice waitress appeared, she had blonde hair tied in a high pony tail. Too much mascara for my asking and she added some pink lip-gloss what stood her good though.