4 - 'No, not you again!'

MESSAGE:

Sorry for the short chapter but I need 5 chapters to participate with a contest called the 1D Watty Awards ( @1DWattyAwards ). You all should check that out and FAN it, and if it's available please vote for my story? That would be amazing! 

Please vote and comment, thank you!

MWAH, LOVE YOU.

xx

-----------------------------------

“Becca, can you get me some water please?” Julia questioned sweetly, setting her puppy eyes at me.

We were at her office, when I didn’t have to work in the restaurant I helped her instead. Only with little things like, getting coffee, ordering her messy desk and checking her reports on mistakes with spelling and grammar.

“Yes, I will. But I’m not your personal waitress. I’m your friend.” I sighed.

“I know, but I’m not feeling well. Please?”

“Whatever, I just remind you” And I walked tot the water machine and poured the water in the plastic cup.

When I came back I saw Julia’s head i the dustbin, throwing the lunch out what we had eaten a couple of hours ago.

“Shit! Julia, are you okay?” I rushed to her side and rubbed my hand in circles on her back, looking concerned.

“Do I look okay?!” She exclaimed and vomited again.

“Com’on you’re going home.” And I helped her to stand up. I grabbed a tissue and wiped the leftovers of the vomit away.

“NO! I can’t go home, I’m going to interview a special guest. It’s a big opportunity to get promotion” She protested.

“Julia, you’re sick! You’re going home for your own good sake!”

“Nooo.” She whined and short after that she ran back to the dustbin.

“See! You don’t want to puke all over  your guest, do you?” I demanded.

“No, but-”

“Buts are for sitting, you’re going home. I’ll go talk to your boss to find a replacer” I commanded and helped her in her coat. She looked very pale and had red eyes. Pour girl.

“Okay.. Thanks Becca.” She smiled weakly and stumbled out of the room.

I walked quickly to Mr. Cornwall, her boss and a nice guy. I knocked three times and stepped quietly inside, seeing Mr. Cornwall in a big chair checking some papers. He looked up and smiled friendly.

“What can I do for you, Rebecca?” He asked and I took place on a chair on the opposite of the desk.

“Julia went home, sir. She’s terribly sick.”

“That’s too bad, she had to do a important interview.” He said sadly, putting his pen down and stared at me.

“I know sir, but couldn’t you arrange a replacer?”

“Unfortunately not..”

Silence, but I felt him thinking.

“But you can do it, you’re here around for a long time. I think you know how it works.” He added.

“Me!?” I gasped, almost falling of my chair.

“No, no, no sir. Sorry but I don’t know how to do it. I don’t have any experience.” I said quickly.