1 - 'It's a long, long story'

MESSAGE:

Welcome to my new story! :) Hope you're going to enjoy it. And sorry for the bad grammar. 

Drop a COMMENT if you're finished and please VOTE as well. :D Enjoy reading my little milkshakies. ♥

( and thanks for the lovely comments on Dear Someone, !)

xx Love you loads, Leanne ♥

---------------------------------

“BECCA! Table 4 needs water! NOW!” My boss commanded to me.

I nodded quickly and rushed to the kitchen. Grabbing the bottle of water and headed to the table. I slowed my speed down and put a fake smile on my face when I reached the costumers.

“Here is your water” I said in a sweet voice and poured the cold water in the glasses.

I was broken and tired. I slept like, 4 hours last night and I was having a terrible headache. Blame the party of Julia.

I was quite early home though, but Amber called when I wanted to go to bed. She lived in America now, but studied here in London for 3 years. Last year she had to go back, I was devastated. She was my best friend. Well, you know what I mean.. A friend who understood you immediately, without saying a word.

She was hilarious too and also brave. She almost said on everything yes. If you asked her to go bungee jumping she didn’t even doubt. She is wild, crazy and beautiful too.

Julia was also a good friend of mine, but really the opposite of Amber. Julia was most of the time calm, a bit shy, and wanted to listen to your problems every time. She can be crazy, but only if she has alcohol in her system, and then she goes mad, really really mad.But she was a lovely person to laugh with. Plus, she’s very optimistic.

They were the most important girls in my life, I didn’t want to think living without them.

“You can go now, I’ll handle table six” Mark suddenly said. I jumped out of my thoughts and blinked a couple of times.

“Huh? Yeah? Really?”

“Yeah, I see that you’re tired, go home and rest” He smiled.

“Thanks Mark!” I said grateful as I pulled my apron out and put in my full-covered photo locker.

I smiled when I took a look in it. My locker was filled with pictures of me and Julia. She loved to take photos. She always said: ‘Snap moment!’ and before I knew she holds the camera before our faces and makes the picture.

* * * * *

I collapsed on the sofa, holding a hot chocolate in my hand. I loved hot chocolate, especially with marshmallows in it. You could always wake me up for that, I drank one cup at least every day. I grabbed for the remote and the TV turned on. I settled myself in and placed my feet on the coffee table. This was life.