18 - 'How do you not know?'

“HELLOOOO MANCHESTER!” I yelled in the microphone as I walked on the stage.

The girls started to scream and jump and I was relieved that I had some earplugs in my ears. This was extremely loud!

“Shall we begin, yeah? Is everybody excited?”

Screams. 

“LET'S START!”  And I beckoned Nick, my guitarist on the stage and he took place on the little stool, he hit the first notes and I started to sing, my heart pounding hardly against my chest copying the beat of the music that was blasting through the boxes. 

“Thank you! You were an amazing crowd!”  I shouted as I stood up, walking off and finally being able to breathe normally again. 

“You did very well, love.”  Louis greeted me. 

I nodded thankfully and leaded myself to my room backstage. I looked up and saw my name printed on a piece of paper, pasted on the door. I smiled because of the realization that I have the luck to perform and to tour for thousands of people. Plus, to have my own room, what wasn't bad at all. A huge TV, lots lf sweets and too many clothes to choose is definitely not bad. 

I grab for the snacks when I proceeded my walk to the sofa and plopped down. Placing my feet on the table. The only thing that I miss now are my friends, Mark and my hot chocolate. I have talked with Mark a couple of times, but he was a bit off or vague last time. Julia and Amber were doing fine and Amber found herself a job, what's great for her. 

”Rebecca? Can I talk to you for a sec?” Harry's voice echoed through the door, making me snap out of my deep thoughts. 

“Uh, yeah sure. It's open!” 

The handle was pushed down and Harry's tall figure stepped in, he gave me a sympatric smile as he closed the door behind me. He stood next to the couch, shuffling awkwardly with his left foot. 

He cleared his voice,  “Can I ask you something?”  

“Of couse. But you know, you're making me scary.. You're too serious, for being Harry.”   I admitted, trying to break the tension nor awkwardness. 

“Do you have feelings for Zayn?” 

I bit my lip at his question, I looked at the ground instead of Harry's green eyes. 

Do I have feelings for Zayn? That question was stirring in my head for a couple of days, even more because of yesterday.

You could say I was feeling weird because of his presence, but I couldn't say if it were butterflies. But his eyes with those long lashes, his lips colored lightly pink, his complete face was almost daily in my head. Maybe I should forgive him, maybe we could start over.

No, what was I talking about? I had Mark. He was sweet, loveable and caring. But why am I feeling guilty because his face isn't printed in my head like that from Zayn? 

“Rebecca? I asked you something.”  Harry spoke again, waving with his hand before my face.  “I don't have all day long, I need to go on stage in 5 minutes.”

“Oh, yeah I'm sorry.”

“So, do I get an answer? I was just wondering, because I heard your little fight with him yesterday.”

I sighed,  “Harry, to be honest.. I don't know”

“How do you not know?”  

“It's just..” I paused for a second,  “Too hard to explain. There are too many things that are bothering.”