13 - 'Now we're both stuck!'

“That sound check was definitely tiring!” Niall sighed as he collapsed on the sofa, followed by Harry and Zayn.

“Couldn’t agree more!” Zayn said as he placed his feet on the table.

It was like 2 days ago when we checked in, and today was our first sound check and stuff. I was also tired, but it was surely worth it. I was allowed to pick my own songs and we came to an idea that it was better if Perrie and I switched turns.
So, Perrie has to sing first for the first show of the boys and I the next one. So I wasn’t in a hurry, but Perrie was. She was a perfectionist everything had to be correct, without any errors. If it was, she wanted to do over and over again till she did it perfect for like the tenth time.

“I’m going to practice.. Need to do the last song again.” Perrie announced.

“Babe, it was really good what you did at the rehearsals, you don’t have to do it.” Zayn assured her. 

She shrugged, “Going to do it anyway, see you at dinner” And went to her room. 

How it was with Harry and I? I made it pretty clear to him that if he dared to wake me up, tried to pull out a joke at me or something else what I disliked; he was going to suffer. He backed off for now, and I was happy with it.

He wasn’t that bad though, he was really friendly and gave me my privacy. So, I don’t hate him anymore, like back in the days. But I kept my eyes open for just in case as he wanted to try something.

The other boys were also nice to me, except for Zayn.. I avoided him most of the time, trying not to look at him. But if he did, I sent him one of my good glares or middle fingers and he shifted his gaze to somewhere else.

“I’m going to explore the hotel, maybe there’s a pool here..” I mumbled as I grabbed my cardigan of the floor.

“It should be, it stands in the folder.” Liam said as he waved the paper for my face.

“Okay then, see you guys later.” I waved and walked to the door.

“Wait, I’m coming with you!” Harry jumped up and ran to me, grinning like a maniac.

I sighed annoyed, “Whatever, let’s go.”

“So, tell me what’s going on between you and Zayn?” He questioned as we walked through the halls, searching for the pool.

“Zayn and me? Nothing..” I brushed it off, didn’t like this conversation already.

“Really? So those middle fingers and glares are ‘nothing’?” He raised his eyebrows.

“What are you talking about? Me and Zayn are.. Good friends.” 

“Uhuh.. Yeah, me and Louis doing that all the time with each other; sending death signs.” He replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t play games with me Rebecca, I see it right through your eyes. There’s something happened between the two of you, I know it.” He said.