9 - 'I feel we can do this'

“Rebecca! Help me with my dress!”

“Becca! Get yourself here and help me choose!”

“NO! She’s helping me first!”

“I don’t think so!”

“STOP IT! SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU!” I exclaimed from my room.

Julia and Amber were yelling to me like that for the last hours, stressing for the premiere. Julia has asked Amber too to come with us, and she couldn’t resist that. I was almost done with myself, but the ladies were slow. Very slow.

“I’m almost ready! Then I’m going to help you!” I added as I curled the last strands of my black hair.

I slipped in my red heels after and added some red glossy lip gloss on my lips. I took a quick look from the mirror, nodding satisfied and headed to the girls.

I stepped in and saw Amber and Julia running across the room, dresses in their hands, shoes spread out everywhere. It was a big mess.

They probably heard me walking in and they spun immediately their heads towards me. I was flood by several screams with ‘help me’, ‘can’t choose’, or ‘curly or straight?’

“STOOOOP! TIME OUT!” I screamed above their voices, what made them freeze.

“Julia, pull those silver heels on, that stands good under your dress, straight your hair and I’ll help with your dress.” I rambled in one breath, then I shifted my gaze to Amber who was standing with two dresses in her hands.

“Amber, pick the dark pink one. Pink is your color. Plus, don’t do the navy heels but the black ones. It’ll make a good combo. Tie your hair up and add a nice necklace. Okay? NOW, GO!” I commanded and helped Julia with her dress. I sat down and watched them obeying me.

After a long 30 minutes, screams full of stress, fighting for the mirror and making our hair perfect, we were finally ready for the premiere.

Julia wore her black, strapless dress that we bought together when we were shopping, she walked on her silver stilettos and straightened her blonde hair, that caused that it fell perfectly over her shoulders. She had some mascara on and dark green eye shadow to express her face a little bit more.

Amber wore a tight dress in pink and puller her black heels on. Her short light brown hair was tied in a loose bun what still looked casual. She had a glamorous look on her face and added a shiny chain.

I put my navy blue dress on what I also bought together with Julia and wore my red heels, I curled my hair on the end, I added a green flower in it and it fell just over my breast, some red lip gloss and mascara and eyeliner to finish my look.

“Let’s go!”