10 - 'This is becoming stranger and stranger..'

A/N READ THIS BEFORE READING:

In this fanfic, Perrie Edwards is a solo artist. So sorry for the Little Mix fans but it wouldn't fit the story. It's called also a fanfiction so everything is possible. :)

Enjoy reading my milkshakies. ♥ 

“Can you tell me what the hell is going on?!” I exclaimed after 10 minutes driving. 

“No, sorry Becca. You've to wait. You'll understand later.” Perrie apologized.

“EVERYBODY IS TELLING ME THAT ALL THE WAY FROM FREAKIN' LA!”

“Please, calm down! We're almost there.”

“I'm NOT calming down okay?! I just stepped in a car after a terrible long flight, leaving my best friend who I saw for the first time after 3 years and now I'm sitting here. Not knowing where we going, with packed bags. SO, don't tell me not to. BECAUSE I'VE ALL THE RIGHTS TO FREAK OUT”  I practically yelled, feeling guilty when I saw Perrie's shocked face. 

“It’s no longer necessary, we’ve arrived!”

 I looked out of the window and saw a giant bus standing outside, it had blacked windows and it was bigger than a normal bus. Perrie parked the car and stepped out, what I did also only admiring the bus what was standing before me. Is this my birthday present? A giant bus? I stared at her with disbelief.

“This is kind of your surprise.” She smiled.

“A bus?!”

“Yes, you’re going on tour with me!”

“WHAT?!! TOURING?!” I screamed.

“Yup” She popped the ‘p’, “Your friends have sent me a couple of videos of you singing, I showed them at my manager and he said first no, but after a day or two he agreed with me that you had to come with me!”

“I’m going to kill Julia and Amber.” I mumbled, but Perrie didn’t hear it.

“I contacted your work and the hirer of your apartment, I explained everything and it’s all arranged.” She said as she walked to the back of the car, grabbing my luggage.

“SHIT! I promised Mark to call him!” I remembered.

I slid my phone out of my pocket, dialling his number quickly and pressed phone against my ear. Waiting till he would pick up.

“Rebecca?” His voice echoed, the background sounded very busy and windy.

“Mark? I’m so, so sorry that I didn’t call! So much happened, I complete forgot.” I rushed.

“Where are you?” He said, not replying my respond back.

“I’m in the UK.”

“But you are supposed to be in America for like, one more week?”

“Yes, but uh.. Today it’s my birthday and my friends gave me a shall I say, extraordinary surprise.” I stammered a bit, because I don’t told Mark about my birthday at all.

“You didn’t tell me that’s your birthday Becca? I should bought you a present! Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I’m sorry Mark..”

“It’s okay, really.. Just tell me that kind of things. I feel guilty now that I didn’t buy a present for my girlfriend.” He sighed and my cheeks blushed a light colour of red when he called me his girlfriend.

“I will do, Mark.”

A short silence.

“So, what’s that ‘extraordinary’ surprise that you friends gave you? I’m curious now.” His voice lighted up a bit.