.13. Fluff *smut*

(Couldn't think of a better title😅)

Harleen kept looking into the familiar eyes of her lover as he had her cornered still. There was no gentleness in his gaze, no kindness. There was lust. Want. Desire. Need.

Jokers hand crept up her arm right to her neck, holding it lightly and then moving down to her breasts, hovering over them.

She drove him wild with her presence. Harleen, especially. Never mind the psychotic blonde in pigtails who'd jump on his lap without much effort, Harleen was far more sophisticated and adapted to the ways of jack.

She was at once seductive and innocent, a quality that made Joker rock hard just thinking about it. And although he remembered their last romp, he just couldn't bring himself to care of the consequences this time around. He knew he needed release and he was getting it. And with the sadistic, abusive ways of the Joker, the idea of his woman covered in blood and bruises just turned him on even more.

Harleen felt Joker lean in slowly, bringing his lips to hers. She was taken aback by how soft his lips were as he kissed her deeply. She was afraid but needy all at once. She still loved him, in fact, this was the man she had fallen for originally.

It felt right.

She slowly gave into him by wrapping her arms around his neck, allowing him to lift her up in his arms and walk upstairs.
Before opening their door he pushed her up against it, continuing to assault her mouth with his own, groaning and grunting in her mouth.
Within seconds he pushed open the door and rushed to the bed, slamming her down on it and not wasting a second as he climbed on top of her.
Looking down at her he grinned as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"You look delectable," he said in his low, seductive voice as he licked his lips. Those words made her heart skip a beat. She worked quickly to take off her top and pull down her skirt.

"Mmm!" She moaned out as she felt him grab her thighs and pull her closer to him. He licked his fingers and brought them down, rubbing at her sex and kissing her neck.
The erotic moans slipping out of her mouth made his heart thump against his chest in a painfully sweet way.
His nether regions hurt with each passing second. He needed relief.

Kissing down her jaw and down her neck, he moved his fingers quicker, pumping in and out of her as she tried to suppress her sounds.

He bit down on her neck causing her to stiffen up as she let go all over his fingers. He smirked and looked up at her as he licked his fingers clean, his eyes rolling back at her taste.

"Ohhh daddy can't wait to fuck ya," he said as he lowered his pants just enough to free his erection from the confinement of his slacks and positioned himself between her legs. Harleen placed her hands on his chest, biting her lips and looking up at him.

The scene drove him wild and as a response he shifted himself and slammed into her. Pulling out quickly, he slammed inside again, over and over again, quickly and painfully.
Harleen's back arched off the bed in an effort to escape due to the pain it was causing her but to no avail. The joker held her down as he violently plunged into her, gripping her neck in an effort to keep from leaving his hold. She had no choice but to lie there and take the pleasurable assault.

"J-jack!" She breathed out as he bucked against her slowly, rolling his hips and grinning at her facial expressions.

"Shut uppp," he grunted in annoyance at that name. He slammed his palm over her mouth, causing her moans to echo louder.
He began pounding her harder, faster, challenging himself to have her elicit those beautiful sounds more and more.

He felt her stiffen beneath him, her body shaking violently under his grasp as her release washed over her. He immediately bucked up harder and faster against her, relentlessly fucking her as she rode out her high, her moans only getting louder and louder.

Music to his ears.

In the midst of pleasuring her he could feel himself getting close. It took even him by surprise when his body froze up in the shock of the pleasure overtaking him, and he released himself into her, physically unable to move himself.

He pulled himself together, stretching out his arms and releasing a breath.

"Phew!"

Harleen watched as he sat up, a widely grinning down at her

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" he smirked as he grabbed her legs and flipped her over on her belly.

Harleen felt the bed shift as the joker removed himself from it, stretching and sighing. Looking up, she noticed something.
He was still the Joker.
Jack's brunette locks and gentle eyes were no more.

She sat up and kept staring at him, waiting any second for the change to occur. But nothing.

Joker looked down at her and stared back.

"Harleen? What is it?" He asked as his eyes twisted in concern. His voice was gentle, not at all like the Jokers.

"Jack?" She asked.

"Yes, of course. What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"You-you're still..." Harleen pointed to the full length mirror. He walked up to it, looking at himself in all his naked glory.
He was still the Joker.

The chalk white skin, the dark rings around his eyes, the green hair. But he didn't feel all the murderous tendencies as his green haired counterpart. It wasn't the murderous clown anymore.

It was Jack.

"Jack." Harleen walked behind him, putting her arms around his waist.

"I don't know why this form was prolonged this time but it can't be good," Jack said.

"What if you don't change back? Are you still comfortable going out in public like this? Your transformations are as unstable as your split personalities..." Harleen asked, desperation laced in her voice.

"Its a risk I'm willing to take." He replied, putting on his clothes.

"Especially with Bruce and the Chief...Tomorrow's rally is necessary," Jack said.

Harleen's eyes darkened as she looked down to the ground in defeat. "Bruce..." her voice faded.

Jack turned to face her, looking into her eyes as they filled with tears.

"I can't believe he's Batman. I can't believe he's the one responsible for-" Harleen was cut off by the Joker putting his hand over her mouth.

"Don't...say it. Don't. Just wait, Harleen. By this time tomorrow night, both Batman and the chief will be the most hated men in Gotham." Jack reassured her as he held her in his arms trying to comfort her.