.9. Help me

"What do you mean accident? You don't just beat your girlfriend by accident, clown!" Ivy snarled at Jack as she held Harleen in her arms, continuing to inspect and comfort the blonde.

"No really, I'm fine-"
"Stop defending him!" Ivy lashed out, exasperated.

"If you ask me, im more shocked that the clowns been down this entire time. Jack seems to be the exact equivalent as my Edward Nygma," the riddler spoke, standing behind Jack.

"A shame, really, that such a nefarious creature dwells inside such a seemingly innocent man. Tell me Joker, how long will you continue to act under the guise of such a pussy?" Penguin spat.

Jack sat quietly, taking the verbal abuse from the other criminals he had invited to his hideout.

  And though their reunions were scarce, he had plans for them

He had called The Riddler, Penguin, Poison Ivy, and Frieze specifically for help.

"I don't know what's happening," Jack finally spoke in a low voice. "I feel myself slip into something dark, I am fully awake when he takes over but it's me, it's like my psyche is hijacked." Jack explained.

"Are you taking medication of any type?" Ivy asked without even turning to look at him.

"Just a few since my transformation. But I think I need something stronger. Much stronger. Something to help dissuade the volatility inside me...at least for now," Jack said.

"For now? What are you on about, Joker?" Frieze asked, looking at Jack warily.

"It's actually why I've assembled you over." Jack stood up, walking to Harleen but was quickly stopped by Ivy, blocking his way.

"That's enough clown, you've done enough," Ivy spat.

"Pamela.... please. I am not going to hurt her." Jack spoke gently, in a tone that Ivy didn't recognize. She almost felt bad for speaking to him in such a manner but the damage he had done to Harleen was unforgivable in her eyes.

She reluctantly moved to the side, allowing Jack to walk closer to the injured blonde now sitting down. She had her head down.

"Baby, look at me." He whispered shamefully. Once Harleen moved her head up, he couldn't believe the damage he had caused. There were a couple stitches on her face, bruising, and various cuts.

 There were a couple stitches on her face, bruising, and various cuts