The Truth.

There's a lot about myself that I need to change. I'm a different person than I used to be and I don't like who I've become. There are a lot of things that I hate about myself, so I thought that I could just list them off. Let it be known that I'm not looking for people to tell me I'm wrong. I'm not doing this for attention. I'm merely venting my feelings.

I hate my hair; it's a pain in the ass. I hate how large my forehead is. My eyes are boring. My eyebrows look fucked up, seriously they're freaking stupid. My nose is weird. My lips are kinda big. I hate my teeth and my smile. I hate my face in general actually. I have absolutely no muscle in my arm. They're long and lanky. So are my legs. God, are they long. And my legs are so flabby. I really really hate them. I don't have enough leg hair to shave but it's enough for me to feel self-conscious about it, so I hate that too. My feet are large; I really don't like that. I'm not happy about my weight. I know people say that I'm skinny or average, but I'm not satisfied. It's hard to explain. I hate my laugh and my singing and just my voice in general. My voice is just terrible and annoying. I'm such a horrid dancer. And there's really nothing that I'm great at. Nothing that makes me special.

As you can see, I really hate my appearance and well...everything about me. I can't believe that anyone would ever see a picture of me and think "wow, she's beautiful" or "I want to be her friend" or "I wish she was mine". I just don't ever see that happening to me, and I don't see why it ever would. And if I died today, no one would see me as some amazing girl. And they shouldn't. They should see me as the bitch that pushed everyone away. Because that's the truth.

I'm sorry to everyone. I've caused a lot of drama, and I've involved people who didn't deserve to be caught up in all of it. I regret ever dragging anyone down with me. I'm gonna try to focus on bettering myself. I really need it. I've had quite the wake up call, and I realized I need to stop being a hypocrite and acting like the victim. I've hurt a lot of people. I'm sorry.