Bridgette <3333

• Dedicated to My bestest Friend Bridgette!

While writing this poem I had some serious reminiscing going on. This poem means more to me than the other ones I did for my other friends (no offense). Bridgettes always been there for me. I moved here at the end of second grade and me and Bridgette became friends the summer after third grade. Between that time, I didn't really have people that I connected with and hung out with outside of school. I guess I have Bridgette's sister to thank for introducing us against our wills. Bridgette Is my best friend and will always be my best friend. I can't even express how much Bridgette means to me. I'm not usually all sentimental and shit but I can't help it when speaking about Bridgette because she's a phenomenal person unlike any other. She knows what I've been through more than any other person yet she doesn't judge me for it or give me any unwanted sympathy. I love you Bridgette!

B- Been best friends since the summer after third grade(:

R-Really close. Two houses away to be exact :P

I- Is a tad spazzy. No wonder we get along so well

D- Does great at everything she puts her mind to. Cooking, acting, playing the clarinet, sarcasm. :P

G- Got me hooked on Friendship Is Magic (the My Little Pony Show.) XD

E- Everyday she looks pissed off cuz that’s just how her face is.

T-Tall. SIKE! Shorty!!!!! XD

T- Talks sarcastically so often that she can’t control it anymore. She uses sarcasm without even meaning to XD

E- Extremely awesome, and smart, and great, and always there. I could say a million great things about Bridgette. She’s been my friend longer than anybody and I would hate to lose her.