Chapter 14

Alice P.O.V

My whole body froze and it was like I could'nt breath. What the hell was he doing here? We were still staring into each others eyes and he looked about as shocked as I probley did. We were broken out of each others gazes by the announcer guy.

"Okay everyone make sure you've placed your bets! The rules are simple first person to tap out loses, when the bell rings be ready to fight!" He yelled jumping off stage and running over to a small old fashioned bell.

Ding ding.

"And fight!" The announcer screamed from next the the bell, I looked back at the stage to see Scar and the other guy Trevor getting into fight stances. Could I stand here and watch Scar beat the crap out of some guy? The answer.....yeah I probley could. So taking a seat a little further away from the stage I sat down in a chair and watched the match.

It was brutal, they literally did'nt care out of hand the match got. And this is what my father does for a living? My dad never used to let me watch his matches and my mother agreed, I did'nt realise until now why. Scar currently had the other guy pinned to the ground both arms around his neck cutting off his airway, it looked like Trevor was'nt tapping out any time soon though because he got an arm loose and smacked Scars head against the ground, he then rolled over and jumped on top of Scar pinning his body against Scar. All I wanted to do in this moment was jump into the ring and break it up but I knew I could'nt, Scar could handle himself. I was proved right when he punched the guy in the face and threw him off, then jumping up off the ground he kicked the guy in the face and twisted his arm right back to almost breaking point. Ouch. The guy Trevor screamed out in pain then quickly tapped out.

Scar won.

I was impressed and proud of him, I was actually pretty surprised that he did'nt stay and gloat though. Instead he jumped off stage and ran outside the tent. Where the hell is he going? No time to go on about that, I gotta get outta here before he comes back and talks to me. Standing up I quickly make my way to the exit and step outside of the tent, I then run into the woods in hopes of finding a path back to my house. Before I could get any further then 50 feet from the tent, I was stopped by a hulking figure.

"Hey Scar." I said assuming it was him.

"Scar? Sweet thing please don't mistake me for him ever again. I'd rather have vultures pick my eyes out then be mistaken for him." A husky sexy voice said from in front of me. I take a slow step back when I realise it's not him but instead a mysterious stranger.

"Well who are you then?" I ask getting a little nervous.

"Oh just a friend." He replies simple. I notice he has'nt stepped out of the shadows once and has kept his face hidden ever since he revealed he was not Scar.

"You are not my friend, I don't even know you." I put my hands on my hips and tap my foot impatiently. I start to get really annoyed when he answers me with a chuckle.

"Listen are you just gonna stand there and be creepy or are you gonna tell me you name?" I ask silently hoping he does'nt want me to stay and chat.

"Impatient are we little red? You'll find out who I am soon enough, but for now just think of me as a.....long distance admirer." He said with a smirk in his tone. Long distance admirer? Wait does this mean he's my stalker or something?

"By the way your house is left of you, just keep going in a straight line and if you get lost or confused I marked the trees for you." He then turned to leave but before he did he turned back and told me one last thing.

"Oh and another thing, could you please tell Scar that the big bad wolf is in town? See you soon little red." Then he disappeared into the trees never once looking back.

I only had one question on my mind at this point.

Who in the world was the big bad wolf and why did he keep calling me little red?

 Well if he is the big bad wolf maybe he could eat my grandmother for me? I'm just saying!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I finally found my house I took a minute to catch my breath before I climb back through my window, the only reason I found my house is because of big wolf's directions and the markings on the trees he left for me. I glanced at my clock to look at the time and was actually pretty shocked to see it was already 2:30am. Shit I have school tomorrow! Groaning I was about to climb up the vines when a noise coming from the front of my house stopped me, slowly stepping round to see what it was I nearly fainted when I saw Tyler sitting in his car staring at my house!

Oh he's dead! Walking over to his car I knocked on his window and nearly laughed when he jumped and hit his head on the roof of his car.

"Get out the car now!" I said with a quiet and stern voice. Tyler got out the car slowly and actually looked pretty guilty. Well he friggin' should be!

"What are you doing? It's 2:00am go home Tyler!" I said whisper/shouting at him.

"I could'nt sleep so I came here! I did'nt think you would mind if you did'nt know!" That was without a doubt the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

"Well of course I would'nt mind if I did'nt find out because I would'nt know you idiot! Go home before I tell my dad your our here!" I said pointing in the direction of the road.

"Please Alice just understand! I'm crazy about you! I can't get you out of my head, it's been this way ever since I first met you-"

"I don't wanna hear it just leave!" I said before he could finish. He knew how I felt about him but he just would'nt quit, if i was gonna have to be mean I would be.

"I think I love you...." He whispered looking down at the ground.

Now that was defiantly the biggest load of crap I have ever heard.

"That's sweet Tyler.....but I don't believe you so leave. Your just a little crazy/obsessed that's all and I have told you a million times I don't want to be with you so please for your sake and mine leave." I turn to walk back to my house, but Tyler obviously has other plans because he grabs my arm and slams me up against his car.

"I just poured my heart out to you and you just stamped all over it! I don't care what you say Alice but I know we are meant to be, you can deny it for as long as you want but it will happen! Mark my words hunny were destined and nothing and I mean nothing is gonna keep us apart!" Tyler looked half crazed and was seriously scaring me, before I could let out a scream he pecks me on the lips and pushes me away from his car.

"See you in school Alice, i'll make sure to tell everyone your my girlfriend." He then jumps into his car and drives off.

Oh.my.god.

I have a serious problem.

That night while laying in bed I was thinking over the situation with Tyler. I've decided what i'm going to do. I'm going to tell my father everything and try and get a restraining order against Tyler.

Having made up my mind I role over and fall into the worst night sleep ever.

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry it's really short but I wanted this chapter to promote the character of the big bad wolf.

Its also bringing Alice and Tyler's relationship to next level of crazy and I thought this short chapter would show how obsessed Tyler really is.

Comment,vote and fan.

Peace,love and cookies.

littlepeoplerulexxx