Chapter 5

Alice P.O.V

".....And I think it would be better if I took Alice shopping from now on because her fashion sense is awful. Honestly you would think you raised a boy, not a girl." Grandmother rambled on and on throughout dinner about my terrible fashion sense and how everyone in this town was beneath her. I sighed silently to myself and thought of the simpler time's when devil women wasn't around and the sun used to shine. Now everyone was miserable and I think she's managed to scare the sun away, I don't even care if it's November and it's supposed to be awful weather. I glare at her as she continues to ramble and feel someone nudge my foot from under the table. I look up and see my mother giving me a look, I smile sheepishly back and continue gobbling my food.

After dinner I get a very weird text from Kira and a picture of a cucumber. I'm concerned. Shaking my head softly I chuck my phone on the bed and run to the bathroom to shower, again thinking about Scar. I haven't been able to get him out of my head. Stupid hot biker.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning my little Jezebel!" Kira sang in my ear poking my belly. I groan and roll over onto my front mentally swearing at my so called best friend.

"C'mon sleepy head, time to face the day. Live free and prosper!" Kira said proudly doing that weird star trek sign with her hands.

"Are you seriously mimicking star trek right now?!" I asked skeptically. Kira smiles lazily at me and then decides to grab my blanket and make a break for the stairs.

"Hey get back here with that now!" I screamed bellow in anger, chasing the trouble maker through the house. I tumbled down the last few steps and get up angrily jumping on to her back and tugging her shirt away to tickle her sides. She started laughing hysterically and pushing at my face.

"Do you surrender?" I yelled dramatically going for the kill.

"NEVER!" She screamed, attempting to squirm away. I laughed evilly and went for her neck gripping the sides and pressing hard sending her into further fit's of laughter. I always knew her weak spots.

"OKAY! I GIVE!" She screamed in tears of laughter pushing me off and handing me my blanket.

"That's all you had to do!" I smirked.

"Alice get ready for school and stop torturing Kira." I heard my mom say from the kitchen.

"But mom....." I whined giving Kira a glare, while she laughed with a smug look on her face.

"No but's! Move it Mrs!" She yelled from the kitchen. I grumbled incoherently for a while then stomped up the steps to get ready.

Me and Kira were currently in my car screeching poker face badly for everyone to here. The drive to school had to be made entertaining somehow.

"Alice what do you think about Max?" Kira asked suddenly, looking down at her hands which were gripped together.

"What about a certain boy named Liam? You forget about him already?" I said with an eyebrow raised.

"He's a thing of the past baby! A women has needs!" Kira said dramatically.

"Well if I see a women i'll be sure to tell her that." I said teasingly, Kira nudged my arm and glared playfully.

"I'll let that one slide Alice! Now tell me what you think of Max!" She said jumping up and down in my car seat.

"He's nice and cute. I like him." I replied seeming uninterested. I glanced her way and saw her deep in thought, her face scrunched in concentration.