Chapter 21

Alice P.O.V

After crying my eyes out in the corner I finally bucked up the courage and left the room. When I got out of the now named 'evil room' I eyed the hallways and they were empty. I finally arrived at my classroom and it was empty also. Looking at the clock on the wall I gasped to see it was lunch time and ran inside the room to grab my stuff. I can't believe how long it had been. But honestly being alone with those psychos felt like eternity. Before leaving the room I checked my bag and saw about 10 missed calls from Kira and messages from Max. Better call them.

"Alice! Where the hell have you been! Your teacher came looking for me to ask where you were! Your in so much trouble girl!" Kira exclaimed. I could hear Max in the back ground asking if she wanted some of his cup cake....that sounded dirty. Ha. 

"Yeah something came up so i'm gonna go home. Sorry. Bye." Before she could say another word I hung up sighing deeply. Now I gotta call Scar.

"What's up chuck?" Was the friendly greeting I got from Scar. The second I heard his voice I burst into tears. 

"Whoa whoa hey! Whats wrong? Alice! Talk to me please!" Scar said frantically, trying to calm me down.

"I ju-ust wa-an-nt to g-go h-home." I stuttered out around my tears.

"Hold on Alice! Go outside into the parking lot and wait for me." I said yes then hung up before anything else could be said. Walking out to the front of the school I sat on the steps at the entrance and waited. 

About 10 minutes later Scars car pulled into the car park and I instantly stood. I started to walk towards the car when Scar jumped out and ran up to me pulling me into a warm hug, I instantly wrapped my arms around him and inhaled his scent like a stalker. When Scar pulled away he put both his hands on either side of my face and grimaced.

"I still can't believe I did that to you." He said in a painful whisper. I sighed and hit his head.

"Shut up." Then I pulled him in for another hug.

"Ow by the way." This had me chuckling like a chicken.

"Now tell me whats wrong?" Scar said seriously pulling away again. And again I sighed.

"I don't want to tell you here. Lets go." I took hold of his hand and pulled him towards the car.

I really hope he doesn't loose his temper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He did what?!" Scar roared when we got to my house. I winced and covered my ears while Scar paced back wards and for wards in front of me.

"It's really not that bad..." I trailed off when Scar gave me a deadly look.

"No its not bad. Its worse!" Oh so dramatic.

"I just want to forget about it." I said quietly. Scar wasn't listening though, he was too busy pacing and swearing. Sighing for I think the 50th time today I got up and stood in Scars path. He stopped before he could walk into me luckily. But he did glare down at me.

"Don't you glare at me big man! You may be older but I can still give you a good whack!" I said putting my hands on my hips. And hallelujah Scar cracked a smile.

"You remind me of my mother doing that." I could'nt help but smile back.

"And I bet I can hit like her too!" And two miracles in one day, Scar cracks a laugh. Damn me for having to ruin his now brighter mood.

"I know your angry but please don't do something to get yourself locked up in jail. How are you gonna protect me from there?" I hope that works. Scar looked over my head and closed his eyes. The only sound in the room was his heavy breathing.

"Fine! But I can't do nothing! I'll just give him a friendly warning." I could only imagine what he meant by 'friendly'. But I decided not to press the matter and instead nodded my head.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked blushing. Scar nodded his head and followed me from my room to the kitchen.

"What do you want?" I opened the fridge and bent over to look inside.

"I have a feeling if I answer that question I'll get hit." Turning around I looked at Scar with a raised eyebrow and stuck my tongue out at him. He grinned back and instead asked for a coke.

"So...have any plans the weekend?" Scar asked fiddling with the coke can.

"No do you?" I asked curiously.

"No...but I hope I do soon." He replied. Okay....

"Do you wanna go on a date with me?" And just like that my head shot up in surprise. Scar was still looking down at his drink. What a cutie.

"I'd love to." And then it was Scars turn for his head to shoot up. After that we generally sat there smiling at each other like idiots. Finally I broke the silence.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked eagerly leaning forward.

"That would ruin the surprise mademoiselle-"

"I hate surprises."

"It will ruin the romantic vibe-"

"I hate those too!"

"Alice!" 

"Okay okay! I won't say anything else! I'll just wait until the date." I exclaimed pouting.

"Good girl! So are you okay now?" Scar asked turning serious. I nodded my head and smiled shyly.

"Thanks for taking care of me today." I then took hold of his hand and kissed the palm. 

Oh why did I did that?

Looking back up I blushed a deep red colour and averted my eyes from Scars deep grin. Damn him!

Before I could say anything Scar grabbed my chin and pulled my head towards his. We looked into each others eyes before closing them and the next thing you know his soft lips are against mine.

"What the hell is this?!" A furious voice said from the door.

Uh-oh.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hello Fans! Sorry this chapter took so long and that it's so short! I'll try and upload as quick as possible in the future! Pinky swear!

Love, Peace and cookies!

Littlepeoplerulexxx