Chapter 20

Alice P.O.V

My heart seemed to slow in my chest as I turned round to face my cousin Ryan. Oh no.

"What the hell are you doing here Ryan?" I try to keep my voice steady but even I could hear how shaky I sounded.

"Careful Alice...we both know the kind of trouble that mouth can get you into." He said calmly as if he had'nt threatened me a few seconds ago.

"I remember all to clearly what mouthing off to you means Ryan the ripper." I referred back to his old nick name, he actually looked surprised when I said it. Like it was a name he had'nt heard in a while.

"Blast from the past name. Have'nt heard that in a while cherry." He smiled wickedly when he called me my old nick name and confirmed what I had thought. Why no one was still calling him that is strange. He's evil.

"Hey I told you never to call me that!" I growled angrily.

"But it suits you so well! Wait where are my manners? How is my little cousin anyway? I've missed you!" He takes a step towards me and I literally spring back putting a table between us.

"Of course you missed me! I mean who else are you gonna torture, right?" I reply bravely.

In truth I was terrified.

"Alice i've changed! I'm not like that anymore, no longer am I a stupid kid-"

"Yeah cut the crap! I know all your games, you say all this and then when I least expect it-"

"Boom." A voice whispers from behind me. I scream at the top of my lungs. Well I would'nt call it a scream considering someone slaps there hand over my mouth before I can finish it off.

It was more of a..oh how do I put this? Awkward gurgle. Yeah my scream was an awkward gurgle! Anyway...

"Shhh...It's only me." Oh no, another crazy person.

Why me?

"Thanks for the help Ryan." Tyler says from behind me. Oh god what was he planning on doing to me?

"No problem. When it comes to Alice, i'm right there." Ryan says this in a very sinister way. I'm concerned.

"Anyway I better be off! Oh by the way Alice i've decided to move here so I guess i'll see you around." My eyes widen at this news. Please someone help me. I try to yell at him but instead it comes out as gurgles and grunts. Wonderful! Can't even yell at someone anymore!

"Toodaloo!" Then he pushes past me and Tyler and leaves. Damn it! Gonna kill him later.

"Alone at last."

Stalkers. They really do suck.

"I'm gonna move my hand now so promise me you won't scream, okay?" Tyler says slowly as if explaining something to a child. Stupid boy! I nod my head knowing the quicker I comply the faster i'll get out of here. When he moves his hands I jump away from him and put a few tables between us.

"What the hell are you doing?" I say loudly hoping someone will hear.

"I want to talk to you and seeing as your always running away from me this was the only way I could get you alone." He says turning and locking the door behind him.

"Don't do that." I whisper scared. He looks back at me and smiles.

"Don't worry its just to make sure no one comes in....or leaves."

I really don't like the sound of that. Does anyone else agree?

"Okay well lets talk then, seeing as i'm not going anytime soon, what do you want?" I say calmly taking a seat far from him.