Chapter 23

Alice P.O.V

After a final check up we left the hospital and headed home. The entire ride I could'nt stop thinking about what that officer said. That biker gang was obviously bad news and I had a feeling they were here for a specific reason. I had to see Scar and ask him if he knows anything.

When we finally got home I helped my mom in to the house and into bed. 

"I want you to stop seeing Scar." I heard my father say quietly from the doorway while I was tucking my mom in. I shook my head at him and walked from the room. That was something I could'nt promise, especially since Scar had'nt done anything wrong. 

"If you don't stay away from him i'll do everything in my power to keep him away from you." My father said making me hesitate at the top of the stairs. I looked back at him with a blank look on my face.

"Did'nt Grandma say the same thing to mom when you were together? You can say what you want about Scar, but he's exactly like you." This time when I left my father did'nt have anything to say.

Now I had to go see Scar.

I sat on the porch in front of my house and called his phone about 100 times before he finally answered.

"Can you come and pick me up?" I asked before he could say anything.

"Why where are you?" He demanded.

"I'm at home. Something happened....to my mom." I said quietly wrapping my arms around myself.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." He replied before hanging up. I smiled to myself as I put the phone down and waited patiently for him to show.

After about 5 minutes I started humming to pass the time.

"You have a lovely voice." 

"Ahhh!" I squealed clutching my chest. I jumped up quickly and looked around to find Wolfy leaning against a tree next to me.

"Don't do that!" I whispered furiously. In return he just chuckled at me.

"Sorry sweet cheeks." He said after a few minutes of chuckling, he did'nt sound sorry at all.

"What do you want?" I finally said sitting back down. After I said this his expression turned serious and he moved a little closer.

"I know what happened to you mom and I'm sorry." He said looking me square in the eye.

"Is that what you came to say? Thanks. Now you can leave." I tore my eyes away from his and rested my head on my knees.

"I know who attacked her Alice." He said after a few minutes of silence. After hearing this I jumped up and ran towards him.

"Who?!" I grabbed Wolfy by the arm and clung on desperately.

"If I tell you, you have to tell the police okay? Don't even think about doing anything stupid on your own." He said seriously grabbing my hand. I nodded my head furiously and waited for the names of the monsters who hurt my mother.

"Ace, Don and Lee. There low life runners in the biker gang. That's all I know for now." I nodded and ran a shaky hand through my hair. I had no idea what a 'runner' was but I was certain it was bad news. 

"Whats a runner?" I finally asked after taking a few deeps breaths. 

"They run errands and shit like that. Real low-life kinda guys. There like the omegas in werewolf packs." I nodded again and sat back down on my porch. Wolfy looked at me with a worried expression, I could see he was about to comfort me but a car pulled up before he could.

"I guess that's my cue to go." I sent a little wave and watched Wolfy disappear into the trees. 

"I'm gonna kill him!" Scar snarled climbing out of his car. Before he could go any where I ran over to him and threw my arms around him.

"Please don't try and kill him. For the minute I just want you to hold me." Without hesitating Scar wrapped his arms around me and picked me up.

"Is your mom okay?" He asked worry laced into his words. I pulled back a little and nodded.

"She's fine." I said tears filling up my eyes and spilling over.

"Shh...if she's fine then there's nothing to worry about." Scar whispered stroking my hair and hugging me tighter.

"Can we go somewhere please? I just need to get away for a bit and there's some things I need to ask you." I whispered snuggling into Scar a little more. Without a word Scar carried me over to his car and placed me inside. I strapped myself in and waited patiently for him to get in and take me away from everything.

Scar drove for about 10 minutes and then finally stopped on the side of the road.

"I can't think of anywhere to go so this will do for now." He said leaning across the seat to stroke my hair.

"Just being with you will do for now." I replied smiling slightly. Then I remembered why I called him.

"Do you know who Ace, Don and Lee are? From the other biker gang?" 

"Yeah, but what I wanna know is how you know those runners names?" He demanded looking suspicious.

"Because Wolfy told me there the ones who attacked my mother." I replied icily.

"How would he know that?" Scar mumbled to himself.

"Don't start assuming Wolfy had anything to do with it! Because if he did, why would he bother telling me who it was that attacked my mom?"

"I don't know, but how would he know who attacked her unless he was there or he's working with that gang! Most gangs don't even trust each other so I doubt anybody told him and they would probably kill him if he asked questions." Scar argued back glaring at the steering wheel.

"I may not have all the answers but I know he would never do anything like that-"

"And how exactly do you know that? You've only met him a few times and even then you only saw him for a couple of minutes!"

"Well how do you know him so well then? It's driving me crazy not knowing! How can I trust you if you can't even tell me who Wolfy is? Or who he is to you?" I yelled frustrated with everything.

"He's my brother!" Scar yelled back slamming his hands down on the steering wheel. I sat back shocked and too stunned to speak.

"He's my older brother." Scar whispered placing his head on the steering wheel. Before I could say a word a rumble started from behind the car and slowly started to get louder and louder.

"Whats that?" I asked confused. When I looked at Scar he had a look of bewilderment on his face.

"I know that noise but it can't be what I think it is." He said still looking confused.

"What is it?" I asked again growing impatient.

"Bikes. Motor bikes. But not ours because that's the sound of a whole gang of at least 40 or 50." I sat shocked once again and glanced in the rear-view mirror to see a line of bikes slowing making there way from the distance.

"Scar what does this mean?" I asked afraid of the answer.

"There's a new gang moving to town." Scar replied starting his car and speeding down the road as far away from those bikers as possible I hope.

___________________________________________________________________________

I can't say sorry enough for how long this chapter took! My laptop broke and then I went on holiday and I started college again today so i've been to busy to write! I hope you like this chapter!

Love, Peace and cookies from

Littlepeoplerulexxx