Chapter 8

Alice P.O.V

That night I went to the hang out after getting a very demanding text from Kira telling me to meet her there or else. Rude much.

I was walking out of my house in a comfy pair of boots, jeans and a jumper when I saw a light in the woods. It looked like a torch. That's strange who the hell would be in the woods at 6 at night? I was about to walk over and investigate when my pocket started buzzing madly.

"Hurry up shorty! Getting bored sitting on my own, Max is not here yet either! xx xx"

I sighed and sent a quick reply saying I was on my way. Jumping in my car I set off towards the hang out.

I walked inside the crowded hang out and made my way over to Kira sitting all on her own. My poor baby.

"Hey Keke." I said sliding into the booth at the back of the hang out.

"Where the hell have you been? You made me wait ages Alice!" Kira huffed in anger and pouted at me. This instantly gave me the giggles and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Bless your little heart, is baby gonna cry?" I teased smiling happily at her.

"Shut up Alice." Kira frowned, I could see her lips twitching so I knew she was trying to fight off a smile. I pouted back at her and she cracked and smiled widely at me.

"Your such a douche! Now go and get me another drink as an apology!" Kira shooed me off.

"Alright your majesty!" I bowed dramatically and walked over to the bar.

"Hey Kyle can I have two cokes please with ice." I asked smiling. Kyle looked up at me and smiled back.

"Sure thing Alice." Kyle whizzed around getting our drinks together. When I went to pay a hand cut me off and payed for me. Why the hell do people keep doing that?

"Hey strawberry." I know that annoyingly delicious voice! Forget I said that. Looking up into Scars face a rolled my eyes and gathered my drinks up walking away quickly.

"What? not even a thank you? Was you raised by Neanderthals or something?" Scars voice rang out behind me. I turned and stuck my tongue out at him. Why do I keep doing that? When I reached the table I smiled at Max sitting next to Kira and placed the drinks down.

"Hey Max, sorry I did'nt get you a drink-"

"Hey Alice, it's all good my brother got me one." I looked down at the table and cocked an eyebrow seeing no drink in front of him, he pointed behind me and I looked back to see his brother paying for a beer and another coke.

"He's not sitting over here is he?" I asked sitting down sipping my drink.

"Nah, he's gonna sit with the boys from the gang over there in the corner. Don't worry he'll leave us alone." I heard Max mutter 'I think' under his breath and I rolled my eyes? Sure he'll leave us alone, he better leave us alone.

"Here's your drink Max, you owe me 3bucks for it." Scar plopped himself beside me and started drinking his beer.

"But you payed for my drinks?" I asked Scar giving him an evil look.

"That was a peace offering." Scar looked at me smirking.

"Was we having a war?"

"No but you always start a fight!"

"I do not!"

"Yes you do, look you started this one!"

"I did not!"

"You did to."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"