Chapter 7

Extremely sorry for the wait. I feel really bad but my computer has not been working. All I can say is enjoy and sorry again!:)

Lots of love,

littlepeoplerulexxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice P.O.V

Waking up the next morning was horrible, I had cried myself to sleep and woke up with a major headache and swollen eyes. I don't even know why I was crying. I had a feeling I was going to be a total bitch to anyone who even looks at me funny today. I sighed and climbed out of bed exhausted. I stayed up all night on the phone to a toe company, they told me to walk to my car in the morning with the keys and they would have someone wait for me there to fix it. If they could'nt he would give me a ride to school and take my car to the shop.

I walked down the stairs and asked my mom to drive me to my car.

"Okay Hun just give me a second." She said whizzing around the kitchen with her hoover.

We finally got out the house 10 minutes later then usual, I did'nt see my dad this morning so I had a feeling he was trying to give me some space. I understand why my dad went mad any father who see's there daughter roll up on a motorbike is bound to go crazy, but what he's got to understand is i'm growing up and I'm not his little girl anymore. He's always going to treat me as daddy's little girl. Pulling up along side my car I saw a man waiting there leaning against a tree. I jumped out and walked towards him.

"Hey thanks for coming." I said politely, my mom was waiting in the car behind me she decided it was safer for her to give me a ride instead of a greasy mechanic. Her words not mine.

"No problem, just pop the hood for me hunny." He said walking around my car to the front. I got my keys out and opened my car door, pressing a button that opens the hood. My mom and me waited for about 10 minutes before he finally got it up and running, we paid him and went our seperate ways.

"Bye sweetie see you after school." My mom said driving away. As I was driving to school I realised I had been missed detention. Screw detention I haven't been to a single one, except the first one, since they were set and no one has said anything to me about it of yet.

Pulling into the school parking lot I saw Scar's car and decided to go talk to him and get the embarrassing apology over with. Walking slowly up to the car I peaked in not even having to bend down because of my height and saw Scar talking to Max quietly a serious look on his face. Wonder what that's about. Instead of intruding I backed away and waited until they were finished. I was daydreaming about squirrels when I heard a bang and Max get out of Scar's car looking very pissed. I guess we both got up on the wrong side of bed this morning. Max spotted me and walked angrily over huffing in frustration, behind him Scar's car screeched out of the parking lot. Well there goes my chance to apologise.

"Alice what the hell happened between your dad and my brother?" Uh oh I guess Scar told him about that.

"I think you know, why don't you tell me?" I asked annoyed, my dad only told me to stay away from Scar, he did'nt say what he said to Scar though.

"Well it was'nt nice and he threatened Scar saying he's not allowed to go anywhere near you. And now Scar is telling me to stay away from you, how am I going to stay away from you? Your my best friend!" Max exclaimed voice going quiet as he looked at me sadly.

"Aw Max that's so sweet! Wait is Scar going to stay away from me?" I asked, I don't know why it bothered me I don't even like Scar, if he never spoke to me again I would be happy. Or so I told myself.