Chapter 1

Alice P.O.V

You would think having your Grandmother to stay is fun but you have never met my Grandmother. She's plays the part of a doting grandmother in public perfectly but behind closed door's she's an evil witch with a tendency for criticising you for even breathing in a way she doesn't like. One wrong move in her eyes and Kaboom! Your a goner!

The only damn reason she is staying is because my parents lost all there money to a bad investment and the only way to save the house and everything we own is to let her stay with us so she can supervise ever single bit of her money we spend. She's so awful and vile I would rather be on the streets then live in a house with that women, if you can even call her a women more like an ogre.

Getting up from bed I looked out the window to see a car pulling into my drive. Devil women's car! So my nightmare begins...you don't think it's too late for me to jump from the window right?

I don't think I will though as I don't want to let down my fan club. If I had one. Letting out a long and painful sigh I head downwards to my doom and the fatal fake greeting I must give my grandmother. I pull myself together mentally and walk outside of our cozy two story house.

"Hey Grandma!" I say in the most enthusiastic voice I can fake.

"Huh who's that? Oh it's the short one. Finally making an appearance I see. To rude to come down sooner and greet me. You'd think my daughter could raise you with some manners, But I suppose it wouldn't be easy with that brute of a father having his say." Grandma exclaimed looking me up and down with those squinty judging eyes. Well lovely to see you too.

My father came out with a weary expression on his face, I don't think he really wanted to see his mother-in-law until her funeral. I have the same feelings. Oh crap now i'm feeling guilty for thinking that, I never have these horrible thoughts, only when she comes to stay!

"Hello Iris how are you? We did'nt expect you until Wednesday!" My father said forcing a smile. My Grandma eyed him suspiciously her eye twitching as she watched his every move with her beady brown eyes.

"Why trying to hide something from me? Because I know everything that goes on and if I think something suspicious happening with you i'm taking my daughter and the midget out of here and leaving you with nothing you beast!" My Grandmother growled angrily.

You see my pop's did'nt exactly come from a rich background like my mother did. He had to work hard for everything in life while my mom got everything handed to her on a silver platter, but she was different compared to her brother's and sister's she actually tried in life. She got a job and never excepted money again from my late grampa, when she turned 12 she got a paper job then a job at a restaurant as a waitress. That's how she met my dad. He worked in the coat room and one day he saw my mother walking from one table to another, taking orders and rushing around.....he said he fell in love with her instantly and ever since then they have been together much to my Grandma's dismay, my Grampa did'nt care because his family's happiness was worth more than anything to him, he was a kind man and I have no idea how he ended up with my grandmother! I don't know the full story about what my Grandma apparently did to my father but he said it was the worst engagement ever!

"Hey the red haired hazel eyed shorty! Going to help me with my bags?"

Grandma's nasal voice carried me back into the cruel world of reality and I blinked a few times before looking her way to see a mountain of bags lined up against the beautiful black Mercedes. I stalked over angrily grabbing three bags, one under my arm and juggling the two other heavy bags in each hand, I looked at dad as he did the same only grabbing all of the rest and that's at least 7 bags! Did I mention my dad's a cage fighter? Yeah he intimidates almost all the people who he does'nt know and half the people he does know...he scares them to. So that mean's dating is a no no.

"Okay let's go I don't want to be out here all my life you know!" Grandma snapped stomping up the steps of the house. I think my house just shook. Grandma is'nt exactly light stepped she's more......elephant stepped and she is neither graceful or good looking, she's got a small hump on her back and she's always walking slouched over forward and she's well on the chubby side with a wrinkled cruel face, you can tell the year's have not been kind to her. In the distance I think people mistake her for a monkey(she has hair EVERYWHERE!).

I walked up toward's my house juggling all of gran's bags. My grandmother always insulted our house for being to small. I think it's beautiful. It was painted a sunflower yellow colour not over powering but just right, it had cute shutters painted green and four perfectly square windows on the top corners and bottom corners of the house, it was also surrounded by delicate pink flowers and a large vine was next to my window with one of though's wooden ladder thingy's next to it with red roses up and down it this made it look magical and beautiful! My house was'nt near the town it was just up the road to it placed nearer to the beautiful forest.

I walked into my house behind grandma and up the stairs straight to the guest room chucking her bags on the floor I heard a chuckle behind me. Turing fast I saw my dad behind me doing the same thing, chucking the bags ungracefully on the floor.

"Good idea, teach her a lesson to clean up her own shi-mess!" My dad was great but being a cage fighter meant bad language a hard attitude and lots of tattoos. Swearing was a bad habit he's been trying to get rid of for the last 17 years. Even for all of his faults he's my best friend and the best dad ever. He always win's though, still holding the champion belt for cage fighting. And you can tell why he always win's just by looking at him, he's huge standing at 6ft 3 with bulging muscles and lots of tattoos. There's even a tattoo dedicated to my mom and me a beautiful rose with mine and my mothers name across his chest. He always tell us it reminds him of what he fights for.

"If I was you Ali I would meet up with my friends as much as possible while your grandmother is here. Avoid her as much as possible." My dad said amusement in his eyes.

"Well I would but you know Tyler? The quarterback at school he's liked me for a while now and recently he's really been showing it. It doesn't bother me that much but I would rather avoid him then have to deal with him following me around all the time scaring off any boy who comes within walking distance."

Tyler is rude obnoxious jock with to big of an ego and an unhealthy crush on me. He's seriously deranged. I keep rejecting him and I think that's fuelling him to chase me more, i've noticed he's been following me and has people watching my every move at school. I have no idea whats up with him but if it get's any worse i'm telling my dad about it, I really don't want to have to do that though. Things may get messy.

"Huh. You want me to talk to that punk? I don't mind the scaring away other boys part but if this kid's bothering you then he's a dead." Dad stated seriously, making the sliding across the throat motion with his finger.

And that's why I don't tell him stuff like this.

"Dad don't worry about it he'll get bored in about a week then move on, i'll be fine but if he keep's bothering me you'll be the first to know!" I smiled sweetly at my dad and hugged him which he gladly returned. Its no secret i'm a daddy's girl.

We smiled at each other and headed down to the kitchen where thank god devil women wasn't present! I walked over to the fridge in search of yummy treats to snack on then headed back up to my room. Opening the door I jumped onto the bed and texted my friend Kira.

"Hey girl devil women's round so I wouldn't come over to the house for a couple of weeks!:) See you at school Monday missing you already!xxx"

I sat patiently waiting for a reply when I got one exactly 5 minutes later I smiled to myself. Laying down on my bed I observed my small room nothing special really a nice dresser, bed and a cupboard for my clothes also lot's of pictures and a book shelf for all my books. This is the life and i'm happy with it, even if devil women has come to stay because of a bunch of money problems I know we will pull through but I couldn't help feeling a tug in my stomach like something big was coming soon.

Shaking my head lightly I threw the thoughts out of my head before plopping down onto my pillow to fall into a nice heavy sleep.

Schools tomorrow and I don't wanna wake up late!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter but don't go anywhere cause there is more drama to come!

lots of love littlepeoplerulexxx