Chapter 2

Alice P.O.V

"Well hello Alice" The little bunny said.

"Wow where am I?" I asked the little bunny while he twitched his little nose and hopped towards me.

"Your in wonderland Alice!" The bunny stated wiggling his bum.

"Oh my god! I always wanted to go to wonderland!" I exclaimed excited.

"Yes well now you can never leave!" The bunny's face twisted into a cruel smirk and his eye's became beady and dark.

"W-what? Of course I can leave you can't keep me here!" I yelled becoming scared.

"Of course I can I am family." The bunny smiled cruelly at me, then threw his head back and laughed devilishly. I turned my head away scared and when I looked back again the bunny was gone and in it's place my Grandma stood.

"Grandma what's happening?!" I whispered.

"Why Alice I am here to keep you here forever!" She stated her face twisting cruelly just like the bunny's did.

"NO!" I yelled turning around I tried to run but a huge bush sprouted suddenly from the ground stopping my escape.

"Alice there's no use trying to escape, your going to come with me and I shall teach you and turn you into a lady!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed my head off, my voice echoing so I could hear over and over just how terrified I sounded.

"There Alice you look so pretty!" I looked down at myself only to see I was wearing an old 50's styled dress and it was hideous! It was pink and frilly!

"Oh god no please Grandmother have mercy!" I screamed helpless, hoping she would take pitty on me and leave me be!

"No you stop that now, it's time to work on your make up..........."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jumped awake with a start sweating like a pig. Oh no not the dreams again! Whenever Grandma come's to stay she always talks about dressing me and doing my make up how she thinks I should look, so ever since then I've had nightmares like her chasing me with blusher and mascara and other terrible things like that! Don't get me wrong I like make up but she try's to make me look like a clown and there's nothing more terrifying then that!

Looking up I noticed it was still dark outside. 4:30 am. Really? Getting up at this time is inhumane! Sighing I knew there was no hope of sleep now. I walked over to the window and stared out into the beautiful forest, it's so nice with beautiful flowers sweeping from one edge of the forest to the other and yellow glowing lig-wait yellow glowing lights? Looking closer I could make out a yellow light like a fire light. What the hell? I jumped off my bed and put my shoes on. I'm going to investigate.

I ran towards my door and stopped suddenly remembering devil women is here and the smallest noise wakes that women up! So turning around I decided jumping out the window towards a mysterious light in the woods was my safest option. I silently opened the window and climbed out onto the roof carefully sliding down, When I reached the edge I hopped a leg over and found the vine ladder, placing my foot onto it and gently letting my weight rest on it I let go of the roof and gripped onto the vine for dear life, then very carefully climbed down the ladder and landed with a gentle thud on the ground and turned towards the forest smirking in triumph. Now let's see where that light is coming from.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worst adventure ever! This suck's I have been walking around for the past 10-15 minutes looking for the glowing yellow thing and have found nothing! And I'm freezing cold. Sighing I turned back around and decided to just go back home. There's obviously nothing out here and i'm obviously just going crazy because of Grandma coming to stay. Well that's the most reasonable excuse I can come up with. Glancing to my left I saw a flash of something. It was only for a split second but it was there!

Turning quickly I headed in the lights direction hoping to find something that explains to light. Walking faster I dodged bushes and tree's trying to avoid myself from getting any scrapes or cuts, my dad would definitely notice in the morning if I'm not careful.

CRACK!

CRAP! What the hell is that? Turning sharply I looked to my left and saw the light again, slowly creeping over I got onto all fours and crawled very slowly towards the light. Coming upon a bush I crawled under it to keep myself hidden and crept silently forward towards the strange light.

"HAHAHA, I'm not even kidding this guy was a real wimp, could'nt fight if his pathetic life depended on it!" A loud voice cackled suddenly.

Ducking in fright I looked up to see a small camp fire and lots of men around it. Huh, that's odd not many campers come around here especially straying this far from the path that leads through the wood's.

"Ha well anyone who has to face you would surely wimp out. Anyway boy's time to pack up and move on we gotta be at the new place at 10:00." A powerful commanding voice instructed.

Suddenly everyone got to work cleaning up and packing away. Defiantly my cue to leave. Scrambling backwards I crawled out from under the bush but stayed low on the ground, crawling away I got up and ran back in the direction of my house.

While running I couldn't help but think about the strange men that sat around the camp firer, they all had tattoo's, all of them were huge and they all had leather jackets and bikes. Could this be berry creaks first ever biker gang? Cool.

Otherwise it could be the gay pride parade. Even cooler.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were all sat around the kitchen table eating breakfast but I could'nt get what happened this morning out of my head. Who were those people? Are they really a biker gang? I couldn't contain my excitement. Finally something interested could be about to happen in this boring town.

"Hello Alice I've been calling your name for the last 5 minutes young lady. Pay attention when an adult is addressing you!" Grandmother hissed in a fairly unpleasant voice.

Snapping out of it I looked up to see Grandma glaring at me, dad glaring at her and mom shaking her head at all three of us.

"I did'nt know you had raised such a rude daughter. If I had known this sooner I would have visited more often and help raise her with some manners!" My Grandmother said in a snobby voice.

Like hell I would let that raise me!

"Now you wait a minute how dare you talk about my daughter like that!" My father growled violently holding in his temper.

"Don't speak to me in that tone of voice. Everyone else may be scared of you but i'm not and I will say what I please! Remember who is helping you with money you vulgar man!" Devil women smiled evilly at my father, she looked like cruella de vil on a good day.

"Now Alice go to your room, I have things to discuss with your parents." My grandmother waved her hand dismissively at me. Well that's obviously my Que to leave!

I got up from my chair and turned to leave but not before getting an encouraging smile from my father. I smiled at him showing I was fine and ran off up the staires towards my room. I walked inside and shut the door behind me, spinning around I grabbed my laptop and logged onto facebook.

Boring, boring, stalker message from Tyler, poke from my enemy, video of a dancing cat and an invite to a party. From Tyler. Great a night of being chased by that jerk. No thank you! And that's pretty much my day finished, exciting right?

I'm still bored. I'm currently laying upside down on my bed contemplating going out and taking the risk of being harassed by Tyler. Weighing my options I lean towards going out and escaping the risk of having to talk to my grandmother. I supposed I could go out and if he decides to harass me tonight I may have to cruelly reject his advances. Oh how love can be so bittersweet.

Jumping off my bed I sent a quick message to Kira.

"Hey keke meet me at Hang out in 5 see ya soon!:)" I sent the message and skipped off happily to steal the car keys from my dad.

This is gonna be a fun night. Hopefully.

__________________________________________________

Hey everyone I hope your enjoying so far and keep reading cause the books going to get interesting!

much love littlepeoplerulexxx