New Dirrection in 2018?

Hey, SWR1463 ( aka. Geoff Heller ) here and I'd like to talk about the dirrection this story has taken.

As I have read through it many times, proof reading and changing little things here and there, I have grown to really dislike this story. Some parts I have really enjoyed and may keep but others I plan on removing entirely. I also plan on shifting my stories away from mature content so I can reach a broader audience.

This however doesn't mean I won't keep whatever smutty chapters I have written. They will most likely get placed in a separate story of their own as one shots.

But before I do anything I want to here what you, the readers, think. Should I change the story to allow for a larger crowd of people to read my content? Or should I just keep the story the way it is?

I am very torn at the moment about changing this story because I spent so much time writing it so any and all advice would be appreciated.

Thank you all for the constant support and I look forward from hearing each and every one of you.

(( PS. I will finish my second story first and then go through and make changes if that's what the majority would like me to do. Also there will be another 2+ books after after I get the first two done, but I need your guys support and encouragement because I don't do this just for my entertainment. I do it for you, the readers, to have good quality content to read and enjoy just as much as I do writing these stories.))