Chopper!

~Ezra

'Common... Common! I almost had I last time!' I was thinking to myself.

I outstretched with the force again to try and lift up a bowl from the table in front of me. Chopper let out a small amount of chattering beeps. I focused harder on the bowl. I opened my eyes to see the bowl levitating!

"I did it!" I exclaimed.

"Whaa... Whaaaa." said Chopper in some whiny beeps as he showed me that he was holding the bowl up.

"I don't need your help!" I yelled at Chopper as he laughed at me.

Then Chopper threw the bowl at me.

"Chopper! Come back here you piece of scrap!" I yelled chasing after the metal menace.

I caught Sabine painting something with her door open. I tried to sound smooth.

"Hey Sabine, painting something?" I asked.

"Nothing slips by you kid." Sabine jokingly replied.

"If you need someone for inspiration..." I started to say before Chopper came wheeling back at me shocked me and fled into my room.

"Chopper! Don't go in my room!" I complained.

"I will talk to you later Sabine." I said before investigating my room for Chopper.

~Sabine

Ezra quickly ran into his room after Chopper.

I looked over at my bunk and thought about how the last couple of weeks had been so lonely. Me and Ezra had not spoken let alone touched each other since we rescued the wookies. I glanced over at the tarp-covered part of one of my rooms walls. The mural of me and Ezra hid under there. I was dressed all in white and he was in a simple black and white tux with an orange tie. I regretted not showing Ezra the mural after I rescued him. Especially since that was the main reason I went to save him. I prayed in mando'a for advice. For a sign. For now I was just happy that Ezra was alive.

Chopper came rolling out of the room dawning two bolts.

'What are you up to?' I thought to myself.

Then I heard a yell and then I saw a frantic Ezra trying to blame Chopper as well as apologize to a very angry Zeb sprinting down the hallway.

~Ezra

I dove into my room. The doors closed and the room became very dark. Chopper wheeled up behind me. He charged up his military grade stun blaster and fired a few shots. All of them missed me, but one hit the sleeping lasat Zeb and he growled in rage. Chopper and I snickered a little bit before Chopper ran away. I tried to explain to Zeb that it was Chopper's fault and eventually he came to reason.

"Just get out of my room... It's hard to sleep with all that noise." complained Zeb in a low growl.

"No can do roomy!" I joyfully retorted.

I jumped up and onto my bunk. I felt something give and load behold... my bunk collapsed on the lasat. He flipped. I ran into the cargo bay where Zeb tackled me to the ground and proceeded to try and punch me before we saw a very angry Hera staring us down.

"You two are causing a ruckus! I want you off my ship!" she demanded of us.

"I want you two to go to the market and buy us some supplies we need." she ordered.

"Here is the list. And don't even think about coming back without at least one may-louron." she added.

'Could this day get any worse' I thought to myself.