New Beginnings

~Ezra

"You can't kick me out of my own room!" I said.

"Ezra! Come in here." said Hera.

"Zeb Kicked me out of our room!" I stated.

"Take a seat." said Hera.

"Do you know what a T-7 does to a living organism?"

"No?..." I replied.

"Well... Zeb does... It is the very same weapons used by the Empire to clear his home world... Very few lasat live to this day and none remain on lasan."

I pushed my hair back to think about how that must feel.

"I guess I could cut him a little slack." I said with understanding.

"Good man." said Hera.

"So how goes Jedi training?" asked Hera.

"Jedi Training?" I said sarcastically.

"Never Heard of it..." I added.

"We will see about that." said Hera.

We landed on Lothal a short while later.

"Okay dear but we will talk about it." said Hera to Kanan as they climbed down the ladder.

The astromech droid rattled an beeped wildly.

"Oh yeah... one quick thing!" said Sabine.

"These droids say that their real mission was to make sure the disruptors did not fall into Imperial hands and that there true owner will pay handsomely for their safe return." Sabine stated.

"I'll think about it..." said Kanan.

We met Vizago at the usual spot.

"Awe... I can make some beautiful music with these ladies."said Vizago.

"They're not that kind of instrument!" yelled Zeb from a rock he was leaning against.

"It is a beautiful instrument! You just need to know how to play it... and play those who want to buy it." said Vizago.

"First you need to buy them from us!" I chimed in.

"Finally! Someone on your crew who understands business!" laughed Vizago.

Vizago's ears twitched. He turned and saw an Imperial light fighter.

"It's the Empire! We are gone!" Vizago commanded to his droids.

"You haven't played us!" demanded Kanan.

"Vizago does not pay for half a shipment!" he replied.

"My friend... I hope you live to bargain another day and if not... enh." said Vizago as he sped away.

The transport dropped two "chicken" walkers and landed to supply some ground troops. With them was Agent Callus.

"You Lasat! Face ME!" he challenged Zeb holding a lasan honor guard's bow-rifle.

Zeb lost it igniting his bow-rifle and charging Callus.

The two engaged in a heated conflict while Hera and Kanan took care of the chicken walkers. Sabine started to over bare the capacity of the crates that were left, supercharging the ion disruptors making them like explosives. The two bombs set off a small ground quake causing Zeb to become unbalanced allowing Callus to get in a critical blow. As I was recovering I saw Callus getting ready to deliver the final blow.

"NO!!!!" I said as I out stretched my hands.

Callus was pushed back into a wall away from Zeb knocking Callus unconscious. Kanan looked up to me shocked.

I was shocked that I had just used the force. I stood there looking at my hands. I simply couldn't believe it.

"Get the kid aboard!" yelled Kanan nervously.

"Right..." replied Hera as she slowly stood up.

Kanan ran over to Zeb who was laying on the ground in a lifeless manor.

"Zeb! Zeb! We got to go!" Kanan said kneeling down to see if Zeb was okay.

A slow groan could be heard as Zeb started to grab his bow-rifle. Kanan carried him to the ship and we took off for hyperspace.

We stood around Zeb as he received medical attention.

"You think you will be alright?" asked Sabine in a concerned voice breaking the silence.

"Ugh... yeah..." replied Zeb.

"Thanks for the save mate." Zeb said to Kanan.

"It wasn't me... It was Ezra." Kanan replied looking towards Ezra.

Zeb nodded out of respect for he was too weak for words.

"And Ezra... Your formal Jedi Training starts tomorrow." Kanan added.

My face lit up with excitement. I was finally going to become a Jedi!