Double Trouble

~Sabine

Me and Ezra got back to the 'Ghost' right as the sun was rising. Hera told us we had a critical mission today so instead of feeling her wrath for being late we decided to be way early. As we approached the 'Ghost' we noticed Zeb was sleeping outside. I wondered why that was because last night he would have had Ezra's and his room all to himself. I decided not to think much of it and to leave Zeb sleeping there because he looked content. Me and Ezra proceeded into 'Ghost' after I had lowered the boarding ramp and noticed the utter chaos the cargo hold was in.

'Was there a fight between Hera and Zeb?' I thought.

Ezra looked at me concerned. Something did not feel right. We continued deeper into the 'Ghost' and climbed up to the cabins. It was there that the mess continued, but this time it was not crates. It started with general equipment like a blaster holster that belonged to Kanan and Hera's pilot helmet. As me and Ezra drew closer to Hera's cabin we noticed that the mess started to turn into clothes! Kanan's belt, hera's left boot, Kanan's pauldron, and the list went on and on. When we reached the cabin door me and Ezra could only conclude that Hera and Kanan had enjoyed each other's company as well last night because the only pieces of clothing me and Ezra could not find was Hera's bra and panties; and Kanan's lightsaber and underwear. We chuckled when we reached the conclusion to why Zeb slept outside last night. We did not want to embarrass Hera and Kanan so we neatly piled their belongings outside Hera's door and went into the cock-pit. My eyes went wide and my mouth dropped underneath my helmet when I saw two naked people sitting in Hera's seat. Hera was sitting on Kanan's lap with her head facing us and Kanan was facing away from us. Thankfully they were still asleep when Me and Ezra saw them so we quietly left and the door closed behind us.

After a long while of sitting in my room I heard the door open to the cockpit and heard the pitter patter of bare feet trying to walk sneakily back to Hera's cabin. I heard Hera's cabin door open and close. All I could do was smile at the thought that I finally had confirmation that Hera and Kanan were together. I left my cabin after I heard Hera's door open and close one more time.

"Hi Hera." I said as I confronted her in the now clean cockpit.

"Oh! Hey Sabine... didn't know you and Ezra were back yet. You're early." Hera replied trying to lie but sound convincing.

"Yeah me and Ezra got back a while ago, right about when the sun was rising." I said playing along.

"Me and Ezra were still pretty tired from last night so we crashed out in our rooms for a while. I just got up." I added.

Hera's face shifted from looking nervous to looking relieved.

"I still don't know why Me and Ezra found Zeb outside the ship though. Was there a fight last night?" I said referring to the tossed crates scattered around the hold.

Hera's facial expression went back to a nervous state.

"Yeah... um... Chopper ran over Zeb's foot and kept taunting him throughout the night so Zeb went to sleep outside, but not until he threw some crates at Chopper." Hera lied.

I decided to keep the game going and changed the topic.

"So the mission you needed me for?" I asked.

"Oh! Karabast! The Mission!" Hera screamed as she grabbed my wrist and bolted to the 'Phantom'.

"While I am making preparations to fly Sabine. Go wake up Zeb and Ezra. Then grab Ezra. I need him for this mission too!" Hera added frantically.

I did as she asked and woke up Zeb and got Ezra from his cabin. He was still awake but I told him to look as if he had just woke up because I did not want Hera to know that we knew about her activities last night.

We all boarded the 'Phantom' and Hera quickly piloted around Lothal's mountain ranges to the East. She did not even explain what the mission was, but I knew it was important because I had never seen her pilot this fast except when our lives were in real danger. Now we were just in danger of her reckless flying. I was holding onto the overhead support bar and Ezra was sitting in one of the seats looking like he was about to throw up. Only one thought went through my head as we squeezed in between two mountains narrowly averting death.

'If I make it out of this alive Hera I am going to have a serious talk about time management and how to set alarm clocks!'