Chapter 11: The Airport

(Okay so I'm having problems with Wattpad it put ch. 12 on private so only people that follow me can read it. I'm currently trying to fix it but it keeps happening. So if you want to read ch.12 follow me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I really want to fix it but it's not working.)

*bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzz*

Be quiet! I'm trying to sleep. My phone will not stop vibrating it's making my headache worse. I unlock it and see I have 10 missed calls from Ashton. It's only 7:30 in the morning!

It's a real struggle getting out of bed. I look over and see Daisy sprawled in her bed. My eyes burn so I try keeping them shut. I'm never drinking again, drinking is bad.

My pace to the bathroom is as slow as a sloth. But when I look in the mirror I resemble a raccoon with my black makeup smeared beneath my eyes. I grip the sink and rest my forehead against the cool glass of the mirror.

The cold water helps lessen the pain in my eyes. With my face clean, my hair redone, and having brushed my teeth I feel a little better.

I walk to my closet and pick a grey crew neck and black skinny jeans. My phone starts to vibrate I pick it up right before it goes to voicemail.

"Hello?" I hold the phone up to my ear with my shoulder as I put on the Doc Martins Daisy let me borrow. I think they look better on me.

The line goes silent. Ashton make up your damn mind.

"DAISY GE-" I'm interrupter mid sentence by a knock on the front door.

I let out a loud exaggerated sigh all the way to the door and stop when I see Ashton standing with his left hand in his pocket and the other hand is holding out a set of keys to me. I see a familiar "The Beatles" keychain.

"Hey Ash." I take the keys and step to the side to let him in.

"Didn't you get my calls?" He asks blowing air into his clasped hands.

Poor guy, he was probably waiting in the cold for me to answer.

"Sorry, my phone was on silent and I'm a little hungover...well I was earlier I feel better now." I make sweater paws and rub my eyes with the heel of my hands and yawn.

"It's okay Daisy texted me your address." He takes a seat on the couch.

"That skank! I've been trying to wake her up for the longest time." I say rolling my eyes.

"So you partied hard last night." Ashton says letting out a giggle.

"Ugh don't remind me." I groan as I take a seat next to him.

Scenes from last night play in my head. From taking shots and dancing like a retard. To harry and I getting even more drunk, to make matters worse we practically has sex on the couch.

Just thinking about it makes my mouth go dry and my breathing pick up speed. The room has become 10 degrees hotter. I start fanning myself with my hands.

"Are you okay?" Ashton asks putting the back of his hand against my forehead.

"Yea I'm great." My voice squeaks. I quickly clear my throat.

"I should go pack real fast." I say avoiding looking into his eyes. I shoot up from my seat and speed walk to the room.

I find Daisy dressed and already packing.

"Why didn't you come get me?! I was struggling out there." I whisper loudly from way inside my closet. I get ahold on my suitcase and pull hard. After a few tugs it loosens from all the crap in my closet. I plop it on my bed and blow a piece of hair out of my face.