Chapter 1: The job

"YOU LOOK SO PERFECT STANDING THERE..."

I don't even want to turn off my alarm, this song is just PERFECT. I let the song play, once it's finished I turn my alarm off.

I hear the faint snores of my roommate/best friend, we've been best friends since Sophomore year.

*FLASHBACK*

"Dammit, I didn't do my Bio homework! Mrs. Brown is going to kill me!" I breathed out.

My friend Mary listened, then she said "Wait my friend Daisy has Mrs. Brown's class next period, I'll ask her for it."

I glance at the clock, I only have 15 minutes. I don't really know her, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

"Fine" I told her "but I have her next period too, so I need to copy it now."

My heart drops when I finally realize that I have no way of getting Daisy's work.

Mary just stares at me

"I know" she said "she's in this class"

she points to the opposite side of the room, and I see the girl she's pointing at, I'm guessing it's Daisy.

She confirms my thoughts by saying "That's Daisy".

Daisy notices Mary pointing at her, she gets up and starts walking towards our desks.

"Hey" I say awkwardly, why am I so awkward!

"Hi, you're in my 3rd period. Aren't you?" She says, "hahaha yea." I say

There is an awkward silence until Mary saves me from embarrassing myself even more than I already have.

"Well Daisy, Natalie wanted to see your biology homework." She says.

Daisy didn't even hesitate, she walked to her desk and got her work.

She made her way back "here you go" she said handing me her notebook.

I can't help but smile, "thanks" I tell her "you're a life saver!"

"No problem" she says, then walks back to her seat.

This day is off to a good start.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Little did I know Daisy would become my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

DAISY IS MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD, DAISY IS MY BEST FRIEND IN THE SEA! *Spongebobs voice*

The things her and I say to eachother. We have no filters around one another.

We are normal I swear!

We became even closer our Junior year, we bonded over a couple of boy bands.

One of the bands had 4 British Boys and 1 Irish cutie. There were 4 Australian hotties in the other band.

If you haven't figured it out yet, it was One Direction and 5seconds of summer.

Don't judge us!

Our obsession has calmed down a bit. It's only been 3 years since junior year.

We've been inseparable ever since.

Right after high school we packed all of out stuff and moved to LA, I know that's not everyone's dream place but for us it was a great fit for our career choices.

You see Daisy is a hair stylist, and I'm a photographer. I'm trying to be a celebrity photographer, that's my dream and it's been my dream since I was 7. That's when my dad gave me a camera for my birthday.