Chapter 10: The Club

We all pile in the back of the car. Daisy, me, Ashton, then Luke. It's kinda cramped back here so I adjust my body and end up sitting half way on Ashton's lap.

I awkwardly look up, he just smiles. Either he doesn't mind that I'm practically giving him a lap dance or he doesn't want to make a big deal about it.

I have to hold onto each seat in front of me to balance myself. Daisy is texting away on her phone, so I can't talk to her.

Luke is staring out the window I decide to leave him alone. That leaves the driver or Ashton to talk to...I'll pass on talking to the driver. In the process of me trying to figure out who to talk to Luke had started talking.

"Wait can you repeat that?" I ask him.

"Yea, I was just saying you guys get to meet my girlfriend Scarlett." His smile widens as her name leaves his lips.

"Aww I can't wait to see her." I return a smile.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend," Daisy says from next to me.

I suddenly have a nostalgic memory of me from high school I would have been so pissed if they had girlfriends.

Before I can think of what I'm saying I'm telling them just that, "If I would of known you or any of the boys had a girlfriend back when I was in high school I would have fought a bitch....." A sharp intake of breath is heard and I look from Luke to Ashton and their faces hold a shocked expression.

I let out a nervous laugh, "Not anymore though, so you guys can get that look off of your faces."

I silently scold myself for looking like some crazed fan.

"You better be or me and you would be fighting." Luke says punching my arm.

And just like that the tension is gone.

I punch him hard in the arm and he winces "Shut up you know I can kick your ass"

"Okay I surrender!" He pouts and rubs his arm.

Without warning the car makes a sharp left turn, and my body shifts completely onto Ashton's lap. He sets a wide hand on my right upper thigh to keep me from bumping into Luke.

The driver turns around in his seat, "Sorry guys."

Daisy looks over at my current "position" and raises an eyebrow at me.

Ashton hasn't made any attempt to get me off. Would it be worse to stay or awkwardly slide off his lap.

His hand lingers on my thigh for a while then he gives it a final pat before he removes it.

I guess I'll stay the club shouldn't be much farther.

Shit what if he gets a boner!? What do I do then. Okay I need to stop overthinking this. Girls sit on their guy friends laps all the time without them getting boners...I think.

I turn my head to the side, "I'm not hurting you am I?" I grit my teeth waiting for his response.

"No you're good." His mouth is right by my ear.

His breath on my neck sends a shiver down my spine.

"Are you cold?" His voice is laced with concern.

I can't handle his breath on my neck I turn my attention to the windshield.

"I'm good thanks." I quickly look at him.

"How much farther?" Luke leans forward in front of me to talk to the driver.

I have to shrink back into Ashton or my boobs will be all on Luke.