Chapter 6: Stalker?

Harry's POV

"Hey you boys have 10 minutes till you go on stage!" Paul sticks his head through the crack in the dressing room door and yells at us.

I can hear the 5sos boys finishing up their set.

I look at the rack of clothes in front of me and pick a plain white shirt, black skinny jeans, and my favorite brown boots. The lads make fun of me because I dress like a hobo.

I think I have great style.

I got that Harry Styles style.

I find my bandana and slip it over my head. My hair is getting out of control.

"HARRY!" I feel a something hit my head.

I look down and see a grape rolling away.

I whip around and see Zayn with a bowl in his hands. Filled with grapes!

"What do you want?" I say letting out a heavy sigh.

"We have to go. Hurry." He puts the bowl down and walks to the door which Liam is holding open.

Instead of answering I just walk past them adjusting my earplugs.

We all walk together till we are back stage in a little area so we can do our warm ups.

It's kinda hidden by half a wall, so no one can really see us.

Liam and Niall start fake wrestling each other. I swear we are like children.

Liam knocks Niall to the floor, "what you do that for?!" He yells rubbing his bum.

"Sorry mate." Liam offers Niall a hand, he takes it and walks to where Louis is standing and begins to pout.

See like children.

"Did the big bad Liam hurt you?" Louis asks Niall putting a protective arm around his shoulders.

Niall just nods.

"Stop being mean Liam!" Louis says hitting Liam playfully.

"You guys have been a lovely audience! That was our last song. Get excited for our mates from One Direction!" We hear someone say from the stage.

We start walking towards the stage and stop. I see a girl standing in front of Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Michael.

A few seconds later they pull her into a group hug. I can see how her body tenses that she wasn't expecting it. But she quickly warms up to it. Soon they are all laughing and shouting having a grand time.

I wonder if she's an old friend.

She doesn't seem like a crazy fan who snuck back stage.

Niall notices I'm staring and pulls me in the opposite direction. We have to go to the platforms beneath the stage that will lift us onto it.

I stay put and watch the girl. She's attractive, yes, but those are the most dangerous ones.

Those are the ones that will make you love them then rip your heart out and do a little salsa dance on it.

My pulse starts to race, my hands are balled into fists at my side. I notice my teeth are clenched.

"Are you okay?" Niall grabs my left arm and turns me to face him.

My vision is starting to blur, I shake my head and breath.

Calm down harry, this is not the time or place for this.

"I'm good." I reassure my friend.

"Okay, you had me worried you looked so distant." He says letting go of my arm.