Part 22

1 month later...

Jenna’s POV:

“Parents please check in with the main office before going to your designated rooms for Career Day.” Principle Meyers said on the loudspeaker.

“So let me get this straight, your Dad owns half the stock in Google AND Apple?” I gawked.

“Yep. Although I don’t get any of the money until I’m 18, and become a ‘responsible member of Society.’ blahblahblahblah.” Annie mocked.

It’s been a month since the Festival, and things have gone back to normal. Well as normal as my life can get anyway. Me and Annie have gone back to being friends. And The Principle knows about Ari. She just needs a little more evidence before she confronts her. Things between me and Myles could be worse. We’re not dating anymore, if you could call it that, but we talk from time to time. Things at home have been the best. Pete and Ms. Lilian, or as I should say Gina, have been going out, and it’s been great. And so is her new job, making sure the five of use don’t get in trouble. So far only one complaint about a bar fight with Pete in the past 2 weeks. Gina and the guys also decorated my room, so I didn’t have plain walls to look at all the time. They also said they had another surprise for me today, and that it would be completely random. Either way, I love my new family. And my friends too.

“So, what are you gonna do while you wait for the tour?” Annie asked.

“I don’t know. My Dad’s birthday is next tuesday, I might make him a cake.” I shrugged.

“Yeah and so is every fangirl in the world obsessed with Patrick.”

“Good point.” We stopped by Terry’s locker, where he was putting his bag away.

“What’s a good point?” He asked.

“Jenna’s gonna make a cake for Patrick’s birthday.” Terry laughed.

“What? Cake is no longer acceptable for birthdays?”  I was upset that they thought it was funny.

“It’s acceptable, just not in a celebrity way.”

“Fine. I’ll make a fedora cake then. with variety instrument sprinkles on top. Just because he’s that classy.” I snapped my fingers.

“That’s terrible Jenna.” Annie was still laughing.

“Oh look at the emo crowd laughing it up. Did someone leave their band tee at home?” Ari and her group as usual pestering us again.

“No I think we’re all wearing our band tees. Annie?”

“MCR.” She flashed her shirt.

“Terry?”

“Three Days Grace.” He showed his.

“Jenna?” They said in unison.

“Fall Out Boy.” I unzipped my jacket.

“Whatever freaks.” She rolled her eyes. “So, no parents here for Career day? Do they hate you that much?”

Today was Career day for students who would bring their parents. Every student who brought their Parent gets a chance to win a prize in a student. I didn’t tell the guys about because We’re still keeping it a secret.

“No, they're just busy.”

“Such a shame. My dad is here right now, and proving to be a real crowd pleaser.” Ari pointed to the man in a suite with the newest model of the iphone.

“Technically he’s my dad too.” Annie added.

“Oh please, like he cares. So, what do your Parents do since there sooo busy?” She asked.