Part 7

Jenna's POV: 

I sat in the backyard waiting For Mr. Darien to leave. It wasn't the first time I met him. He would always come to every foster home I was in, and I ended up switching homes. I heard an engine roar to life and sped down the street. I quickly got up from the lounge chair and slightly opened up the slide door. Joe, Patrick, and Andy were sitting down, while Pete was pacing back and forth, his eyes blazing with anger. He picked up a beer bottle off the counter, and chucked it at the wall. I flinched at the sound of shattered glass everywhere. 

"Pete, calm the fuck down." Joe moaned. 

"THAT SORRY PEICE OF SHIT COMES INTO OUR HOME, AND INSULTS US!!!! I'M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN!!" he screamed. 

"This is exactly what he wants from us. He wants to play around in our heads, so he can have a reason to take Jenna away." Patrick said. 

"Well he did a pretty damn good job on that." Andy gritted through his teeth. 

He did it again. I had my face in the palm of my hands. Mr. Darien messed with their heads to ruin my life. But I wasn't gonna take it anymore. I opened up the slide door fully, and entered in the tense room. 

"Jenna-" 

"Whatever Mr. Darien has told you don't fall for it. He has always come into my life, and mess up everything." I seethed. 

I was just as mad as Pete at that point. 

"He's also one for making challenges that he thinks you can't win. He always has this smug look on his face and just plays mind games with you, and I'm pretty damn tired of it. So whatever you need me to do to prove him wrong, I'll do it." I finished. 

The guys stared at me for a moment. 

"You want help us?" 

"Darien has ruined every chance with my foster families. I'll be damned if he'll ruin them with my new family." I huffed. 

"Darien says that if we don't qualify for his 'evaluation' in May, you'll be put back in the system." Patrick explained.  

"Then lets find something that meets his little 'evaluation'." I smirked.  

***************************************************************

The private ice skating rink was in the middle of LA that was next to impossible to find. It was only reserved for certain celebrities, and had to have tight connections to get in. It had a classy theme to it, with velvet red walls and and gold over bars. I laced up my skates and gracefully slid on the ice. The rest of the guys glided on after me. They circled the rink a bit. 

"Didn't know you guys skate."  

"We're from Chicago, that's skating weather. We could be pro skaters." Patrick swerved back and forth. 

Andy turned too hard, and crashed into a wall. He fell on the cold ice, as we stood their and laughed at him. 

"Pro skaters?" I looked back a Patrick. 

"I never said we were perfect."  

I rolled my eyes, and glided backwards. I circled around, turned, and twirled in the air landing with one leg out. 

"Oh, aren't you fancy?" Joe teased. 

"What. That? That's just me fooling around."  

"No. Watching Patrick drink 47 vodka shots is fooling around, that was some serious skills you got there." Pete Complimented.