Maddy's P.O.V ... Safety

Are you sure you want to read this?

Something bad happens....

I don't think you want to read this...

TURN AWAY!!!

RUN!!!

DON'T READ!!!

OKAY...

You can read...

But I warned you!

ENJOY!!!

Maddy’s P.O.V

“Wow, I am going to have to say, again, your cooking is amazing,” I commented before I took another bite of the pasta Troy made. He smiled at me and continued to eat. I did the same as I enjoyed the cream sauce and noodles. I had to stop though when I started to feel nauseous.

Immediately, I stood up and ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach. I could hear Troy make his way in the bathroom. Soon, I felt my hair being lifted up and out of my face. When I was finished I stood up and wiped my mouth with my hand.

“You okay, butterfly?” He asked me. I shook my head and then proceed to wash my hands.

“They lied,” I murmured once I was done rinsing my hands and went to dry them.

“They lied? What do you mean?” Troy asked me. I sighed and walked out of the room. I refused to go back in the dining room with all the food and smells for I was afraid of having a repeat of what happened in the bathroom. My legs carried me to the living room where I sat down on the couch. Troy came over and sat down next to me. Once he was seated I scooted over and nuzzled up beside him. My head rested on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

“They call it morning sickness, it’s a lie. It happens anytime of the day,” I admitted. He chuckled and I smiled for I could feel his chest move as he did so since my head was laying on it. Honestly, I could so get use to this, with Troy hold me. I felt so safe and secure.

“I’m sorry, you know, for all of this, I never anticipated this to happen,” he told me. I lifted my head so I could see him.

“I know, but it has happened and now we must deal with it,” I muttered. “Who knows, it might be for the best,” I proclaimed. Troy’s lips curved up and I found soon we were leaning in. Our mouths connected and my hands went to his shoulder, pulling him closer. Within seconds I was on my back and Troy hovered over me on the couch. His warm hands went up my shirt as our lips moved in sync. I began to have an acid taste in my mouth and I slightly pushed Troy off me and sat up.

“What’s wrong?” He asked me with worry laced in his voice.

“I thought I was going to be sick again,” I stated when the nauseous feeling went away. I heard Troy shift over towards me and soon a kiss was placed on my shoulder. I glanced over and beamed at him.

“You good now?” He quizzed. I nodded and stood up, I saw him frown and I giggled. .

“I need to go home,” I stated. He sighed and got off the couch.

“I couldn’t interest you in staying one more night and then going home in the morning?”

“Why do I get a feeling that if I stayed, in the morning you would be asking me to stay longer,” I said with a smile. He shrugged his shoulders.

“I might do that, but it’s only because I want you to stay,” he exclaimed to me. I grinned and then shook my head left to right knowing it was not a good idea.

“No, I have to go, plus if I am gone for another hour I swear my brother will call the National Guard.” I said and then went for the door. I was surprised Troy didn’t stop me as I opened the door.

“How about I walk you home?” Troy suggested. I looked over my shoulder at him and rolled my eyes.

“I live across the street and I am not too sure that my dad or brother will be happy if they see you with me and I’ve been missing for a while.”

“Fine, but I’m watching you cross the street-” he was cut off by a ringing noise that I knew to be his phone. From the sound of it I could tell it was a room or two away.

“Go get it, I will be fine, I’m right across the street, if it makes you feel better I will text you when I get home,” the ringing noise got louder and Troy moaned.

“Okay, but you must text me,” I nodded and then left as Troy ran off to get his phone. When I was outside I sniffed the night air and smiled. It was so silent out at night, I liked it, but not as much as I love the mornings.

I started to walk down Troy’s driveway and I was headed to my house when I heard something, the sound of someone behind me.

“Troy I told you-” I spun around and stopped talking when I saw it wasn’t Troy behind me. “J-J-J.G.” I shuddered in horror. He gave me a wicked grin.

“Hello Maddy,” he said in a velvet voice. My mind was screaming for me to run, after all it was the middle of the night and he is sneaking up behind me as I leave Troy’s, which was defiantly not normal.

 I slowly started to back away with a weary smile planted on my face. It didn’t take a genius to see as I stepped back he stepped forward.

“Listen, it-it’s nice seeing you, but I have to get going,” I muttered and then turned around and started running to my house. Panic filled me as arms wrapped around my waist and over my mouth. I began to squirm and try to shout, but it was in vain.

“Stop struggling, babe, so I don’t have to hurt you” he whispered in my ear as he began to drag me away. Just then the only thing I thought about was my unborn baby, and how I couldn’t be kidnapped, not by J.G.

I opened my lips and he pushed his hand harder on my mouth thinking I was going to cry out for help, but instead I bit his palm. He cursed but didn’t remove it. “You bitch,” he hissed at me. I watched helplessly as he took me over to a car that was parked right in front of the house next to Troy's. “I was going to let you have the backseat, but I am thinking you deserve the trunk.” He told me. In front of me I saw the trunk of the car open and J.G lifted me. I began to kick and lash around in his grip. It didn’t help because soon he tossed me like a rag doll into the trunk. He closed it quickly before I could jump out.

Darkness consumed the trunk and I felt like it was 100 degrees (37*C). “Help me!” I cried out. “Someone! Please!” I begged and began to kick the sides of the car in hopes someone heard me. Soon the car was turned on and I heard J.G turn up the music on the car so loud there was no hope of anyone hearing me. I wept thinking this is the end, I was going to die ... My baby was going to die... At that thought I shook my head.

No, I am not going to let that happen. If I have to play along with the sick, twisted J.G, I would. For I wasn’t going to let anyone hurt the child inside me.

Wait, what if he finds out? What if I start to show and he doesn’t approve and gets angry ...

No, no, no, I can’t think of that ... I can only hope that I can escape.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I had people ask for Maddy’s P.O.V, but I am thinking you all are not too happy about what has happened.