Tom's P.O.V ... I'm A Kick A** Boyfriend

Tom’s P.O.V

“Tom!” A female voice said, from what sounded like the living room. I quickly open my eyelids, and had shut them as bright lights shined in them. I silently cursed, before squinting my eyes. Feeling weight on my chest I glanced down to see Hope fast asleep with her head propped on my chest. “Tom!” The voice rang through the house again. Moving myself from under Hope, I figured that after we talked, both of us must have fallen asleep.  Her sleeping figure stayed quiet and still as I got off the bed.

 I walked out of my bedroom and over into the living room.

My mom was sitting in the couch focused solely on her phone when I entered. Clearing my throat, she looked at me standing in the doorway. “I have only been calling you half a dozen times. Where have you been? Last night, you didn’t come home, and this morning before I left for work, I find your door locked. I thought we had a rule, no locked doors in this house.” She stated with a disappointed look etched on her face. I sighed and nodded.

“Won’t happen again,” I said. She lifted her hands in the air and clipped up her blond hair.

“Good, now go make yourself useful and do something around the house,” she said with a plastered smile. Exhaling loudly, I decided to go clean the kitchen up so she wouldn’t be mad I did nothing today. When I was cleaning I kept wondering if Hope was going to wake up and come out of my room. It would probably send my mom up a wall that I had a girl here, and we were previously alone before she got home. I silently prayed that Hope would stay asleep.

My prayers were answered because when I got done, I went straight to my room to find Hope lightly snoring away. It was then that I figured I should get a shower.

Going over to my drawers, I pulled out a black shirt and some khaki shorts. My legs carried me to the bathroom that was connected to my room.

The hot shower eased my tight muscles and I began to relax. When I was done, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my torso, only to realize I forgot to snatch some boxers with my shirt and pants.

I opened the bathroom door, walked straight over to my drawers, with my towel hanging loosely around my waist and water dripping from my wet hair. When my hands grabbed a pair of blue boxers from a drawer, I froze.

A sense that someone was looking at me made me glance over my shoulders.

Hope was sitting up in my bed, basically eye raping me.

Smirking, I turned around, which only made her drool more. “Close your mouth, you might catch a fly,” I teased. She abruptly blinked several times and looked around the room in an innocent manner. “You do know that it’s okay to check out your boyfriend,” I told her. She blushed at least ten shades of red, which made me beam at her.  “How about I get dressed, then you and I can go out on a date?” I suggested. Her green eyes lit up with excitement. I just chuckled at her and then went in my bathroom to get ready for our date.

I’d managed to lie to my mother, saying I was going over to Troy’s house for a guy’s night. She told me I better be home before eleven. With the roll of my eyes I waited for her to go in the kitchen. Once she did I sneaked Hope out of the house. We were pumping with adrenaline as both of us got in my car. Hope was in a fit of laughter by the time I was starting the car and driving down the street.