Maddy's P.O.V ... I am Slowly Falling For Him, But Don't Tell Him That

Maddy’s P.O.V

I slapped him across the cheek, again. But I wasn’t done. I flung towards him and punched him in the jaw. I smiled in victory when he stumbled back. I mentally thanked Jamie and Christopher for teaching me how to throw a punch. Troy soon regained his balance, but I kicked his leg. "Ouch!” He shouted. “Damn, Maddy, just because I said you can hit me, doesn’t mean you can abuse me.” He said to me in a joking manner.

I laughed humorlessly in his face. “I thought you were going to let me get my anger out. Isn’t such negative emotions bad for the baby?” I stated in a mocking manner.

“Damn it Maddy. I was thinking of the baby. Throwing kicks and punches aren’t good for the baby!”

“You weren’t thinking of what was important when we were in bed, so why start now?” I shot back at him.

“I’m trying to do that now! I’ve learned that from the situation we’re in right now! I have the right to learn, and try to fix my mistakes, don’t I?” I wanted to reply to him, but a rumbling sound echoed the room. Troy grinned. “Hungry?” He asked me. I shook my head.

“No, because we aren’t done with this conversation!” I told him.

“Maddy, we have all the time in the world to talk this over. Come on, I will make us three something to eat.”

“Three? Please tell me you didn’t just act like the baby was already here.” I said.

“Technically, he is.” I rolled my eyes at his statement.

“Isn’t, and how do you know it’s a he?”

“I don’t, just wishful thinking.” I sighed and then smiled, but I quickly frowned. I didn’t want him to know I was enjoying his company right now.

“What if it’s a girl? You wouldn’t want anything to do with her?” I suggested.

“No, I would want the world to do with her. I mean, I bet she’d be just like you. But let’s hope she can’t hit like you until she needs too.” He said, rubbing his leg again. I giggled at him. “But one thing’s for sure, if she looks like you, we will keep her locked in the house till she is fifty.”

“We will be dead by then.” I told him with a chuckle. I realized I was slowly relaxing around him. Thought of how I should be mad at him crossed my mind. But when he spoke, I listened intently.

“Are you saying I am going to die in my sixties?” He quizzed me.

“No I’m not saying that. I just don’t think we should keep her in the house until we’re old and crippled. What about a little freedom for her?”

“And have every single guy all over her? I don’t think so, Butterfly.”

I couldn’t keep it in. I laughed aloud. Troy was so much like my dad! He was sounding exactly like my father was with me. I had the feeling if we ever had a girl, Troy would be a very protective father to her, and probably would have a gun in the closet too.

“What’s so funny?” He asked, looking genuinely upset that I was laughing.

My laughter took a while to die down, but when it did, I said, “Nothing. Really, it’s nothing.” A second round of my stomach growling fell upon the room. Troy smiled from ear to ear.

“Come on.” He said and then took me to the door. I watched as he reached in his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. Within a few seconds he unlocked the door and led me to the kitchen.

I knew then that I was falling for Troy, but I wouldn't dare tell a soul.

<><><><><><><>

By popular demand I updated!!! Loo!!

Oh I can't stress it enough that the song (YouTube video) on the side, is TOTALLY Troy and Maddy's song!!!

One and Only - Adele

I listen to it everyday thinking of how it is so their song!!!

PLEASE check it out, and I think you will agree!!!

So do you think Maddy will have a boy or girl?! And any name suggestions??? ... I know it's early, but I just want to know what you guys are thinking!!!!