Epilogue

I want to inform you that my plan has slightly changed... 

This chapter is in fact the END of I Dare You / Got You. 

Tommorrow I will be posting the Interview Part 2. 

Also tomorrow (MAYBE tonight) I will be posting a surprise!!!

People that read my messages on my wall know what the surprise is!!! 

Then Sunday, I hope! To post the last Editor and Author note, but it will be a sepreate chapter... 

<><><><><><><><>

Everything after the kidnappings seemed to die down.

Savvy recovered quickly, Hope, Kay, Isabelle and Maddy all returned home safely, and J.G. disappeared, but there’s a warrant out there for his arrest.

Even now, years later, everyone seems to be doing great. If you’re ever wondering ... here’s what they’re up to:

Maddy Huggins:

She’s getting quite famous. You can find her if you type her name in Google search engine. She will pop up with information about her number one selling book, which ironically, is about a group of teens that play a risky game of truth or dare.

You might also learn that she is happily married to Troy Dazer. They have a son, named Blake, and a daughter on the way, who they have already named as Naomi.

Troy, in the end, decided not to join the National Guard, and instead went on to become a doctor.

****

Hope Petri:

Hope ended up marrying Tom and they have a daughter who they named Alicia, they also have a son, called Skyler. But just because they have children doesn’t mean they don’t work. Hope is a major artist, with artwork showcasing in some of the top art galleries around the world.

Tom, on the other hand, is now designing video games, which was secretly his lifelong dream.

****

Kay Vaughn:

Kay decided not to get with Dylan, or Christopher, after the kidnapping. Instead, she went on to become a veterinarian at the University of Ole Miss.

But, after getting her PhD, she came back to her hometown and met up with Dylan. Somehow, he was able to get her to date him.

Kay and Dylan are due to get married in 3 weeks.

And even though Kay is engaged, you can always find her on Friday mornings placing fresh flowers on Jeremy Flynn's grave.

****

Christopher Huggins:

Once Kay rejected him, he decided not to marry Troy’s sister: Holly.

In hopes of turning over a new leaf, Christopher went traveling around the world, before settling down in Barcelona, Spain.

****

Savvy Smith:

Savvy, is the only one you can truly find single in the whole group. After finding out she was pregnant with Inx’s babies, she never thought of dating. On December 23, Savvy gave birth to twins: girl and boy. The boy, Savvy named Linx. As for the girl, Savvy gave her the name Sapphire, for her eyes were like Sapphires when she was first born.

****

Allen:

You can find Allen in jail. He was convicted of the murder of Inx, and attempted murder of Savvy. Even though she testified saying he wasn’t trying to hurt her, the jury still found him guilty. He was sentenced to 55 years in prison.

****

Isabelle:

In the end, Isabelle realized life was too short, and admitted her feelings for Vinny, not only to her friends, but to Vinny himself.

They dated and after two years, they ended up marrying and bearing a child named Carmen.

****

Flora:

Flora was never convicted of the kidnappings, but she did realize her mistake, and has committed her life to helping others, in hopes that she will be forgiven for what she has done.

Flora’s friends, Miley, Helena and Jess have all gone their separate ways and have no contact with one another...

****

Jamie Huggins:

He was finally able to get all the evidence together, and convict Allen’s mom of her crimes. Soon, after he did so, he was awarded a medal for his hard work and dedication. To this day you can find him hard at work, so he can reach his goal of becoming the Chief of Police.

****

J.G Flynn:

He managed to flee the United States, and so far has been keeping a low profile in a small town, located in the middle of Mexico.

****

If you are ever wondering if Maddy, Kay, Savvy and Hope still keep in touch, the answer is simple: yes. They meet for lunch or dinner, occasionally see a movie together.  There is not a day that goes by that they don’t contact one another, after all they have one thing in common:

They all said yes to the dare.