Best B-Day

"Petey..." Peters eyes floated open hearing a gentle voice next to his head. A smile spread across his face seeing his boyfriend.

"Morning Wade." Peter stretched a pleasant scent filled his nose."Did you make breakfast?" Wade held up a tray filled with way to much food.

"Of course! Happy birthday baby boy!" Wade cheered placing a kiss on Peter forehead. Peter sat up a frown placing itself on his face. Wade quickly set the tray down on Peters lap before climbing back into the bed.

"What wrong? Did i not make what you wanted i can go make more." Wade panicked.

"Wade no this is great really but i told you I don't really celebrate my birthday." Peter pouted.

"Well youre really not gonna like the rest of what i planned for the whole day."Wade calmed down knowing he was still gonna spoil the shit out of the best thing in his life.

"Waaddddeeee."Peter whined.

"Eat."Wade demanded wrapping his arms around his partner.
After a breakfast full of gentle kisses and cuddles the boys got ready for the rest of the day. Wade pulled on a hoodie making sure to pull up the hood.

"Wow no suit?"Peter asked running his hand over his boyfriends chest smoothing out the soft fabric.

"No suit."

"It really is my birthday." Peter smiled at Wade. Without another word Wade dragged Peter out of their apartment and to a waiting taxi.

"Where are we going?" Peter rested his head on Wade shoulder while intertwining their fingers.

"Just wait." Wade responded squeezing Peters hand. Arriving to their destination Peter looked to Wade as they exited the taxi.

"Wade no."

"Yes baby boy i got us ticket to your nerd exhibit." Wade chuckled at how Peter became so childish.

"Oh my god how?! Its been impossible to get tickets." Peter asked pulling Wade to the museum.

"Im fucking magic dont question it."

Wade allowed himself to he dragged around by a overly exited nerd rambling on about science for about 3 hours. Finally seeing everything Peter allowed them to leave.

"Thank you Wade." Peter smiled placing a kiss on Wades cheek.

"Do you really think thats it?" Wade asked getting another taxi for the two.

"I had hoped." Peter mumbled entering into a new cab.

The taxi pulled up to the Avengers tower.

"Alright you have to spend some time with your dads, but i got specific instructions that im not to be seen." Wade explained reaching over and opening the car door.

"Oh ok... ill see you later then."Peter pouted slightly kissing Wade before getting out of the car.
After a surprise family birthday party Peter felt drained and wanted his boyfriend. Walking out of the tower Peter was met with Wade waiting for him.

"Hey Petey."Wade greeted taking Peters hand and beginning to drag him. After a quite walk they arrived in front of a building.

"Why are we here?" Peter asked trying to rember the building. Without another word Wade walked them to the fireescape. Scaling the steps they arrived to the roof. A picnic blanket was laid out surrounded by way to many poorly wrapped gifts.

"Wade..." as they approached the blanket Peter noticed the perfect view of the sunset.

"To be honest I had a shit more planned and alot more smexy times but i figured not pissing off your dads was smart. But i knew you would be drained so i figured snuggles would work. Then you could open your 43 presents." Waded rambling was cut short by a kiss. As it ended Wade looked deep into the perfect brown eyes that looked back at him.

"Thank you Wade... as much as i hate my birthday youve made this perfect. But 43 is a bit excessive."

Here yall are this was suggested by PumpkinCole (sorry it toook so long). This is my way of celebrating my birthday today. Honestly writing this was the best part of my bday. Hope yall enjoy rhis little thing . Thanks for reading dont forget to comment and suggest!

Tsundere

?:what's your ideal first date?