Nightmare

Peter used to be happy... but things change. A painted illusion that he had found the one. After a year the illusion had faded in Peters now cold,dead sunken eyes. He was traped though. Traped by the thought he would be loved again. That his perfect dream would appear once again.
"Where the fuck are you?!" A angry slurred voice yelled from the living room. Peter began to shake the drunkin voice of his captor better known as his boyfriend. "Im im in here Tanner." Peter answered horsley from the broken dinning room table. He tried to hide his quivering in his voice but it still shown. A dark shadow appeared on the cracked tile floor. The smell of alchol burned Peters nostrils. He felt a tight grip on his shoulder. His chair was turned and he came face to face with his captor. Tanner blew out a puff of smoke into Peter face. The smoke and smell made his eyes water. He felt a pain shoot up his arm. His head snapping towards the source. A glowing red cigarette dug into his arm. He tried to pull away but his arm was held down. Tears began to pour from his eyes when he couldn't escape.
"I've been out all day... all fucking day long and you haven't done shit with this place." Tanners voice seemed calm. Peter shook more violently thinking of what he had tried to get done that day. His "boyfriend" stood up slowly. He flicked away the cigarette. Peter looked up at the other man. Before being slapped harshly across the face. His cheek stung as it turned red and began to bruise. Another bruise to join the collection. Peter didn't cry or yell he just sat as quite as he could as Tanner grabbed another beer from the rusty fridge and went to pass out on the couch.

Heres sorta of a sample of this....its still a spideypool but i plan on maybe making this a lot longer then the others. Make this more of a story amoung the one shots. If you guys aren't interested in it then i can move on and not worry about it but i will finish some older oneshot before starting on this if you guys end up wanting it.

Luv ya
Tsundere

Question: what is your favorute ship or couple?