Lazy Nights

"Come on Petey I got something to show you." Wade jumped up and down like a giddy kid as his Partner locked their apartment door and stuffed the key into his pocket.

"Let's goooo!" Wade whined tugging on Peter's sleeve causing him to roll his eyes.

"I'm coming calm down Wade." Peter followed Wade over to the stairs that lead to the roof of the apartment building. Wade ran up the stairs as fast as he could reaching the top immediately. Peter finally caught up with the merc after a bit. Wade swung open the door revealing the surprise. Peter just smiled as his boyfriend took his hand and lead him to large hammock. A cooler sat next to the hammock full of what seemed to be beer.

"What's all of this?" Peter asked confused turning to face wade.

"Well I know how stressed patrol, school, and work has gotten you and I thought you could use a break." Wade smiled, one of Peter's favorite things in the world. Peter hugged his boyfriend tightly, burying his face into Wades chest letting out a muffled thank you.

"Well come on." Wade dragged Peter over to the hammock falling back onto it causing Peter to fall on top of him. Peter adjusted himself so he was comfortable laying on top of his partner. The hammock swayed gently at the movement. He rested his head on Wade's chest not letting the smile leave his face.

"So who did you get to patrol?" Peter looked at Wade, but he continued to look at the sky.

"Hey, don't worry about it. It's your night off just enjoy it." Wade sighed rubbing circles on Peters back.

"Who knew you could be such a romantic." Peter chuckled going back to the position he laid in before.

" Are you kidding me i'm the most romantic of all the pools." He joked back making Peter laugh slightly. They both became silent watching the stars dance in the sky, tonight they seemed to shine brightly even with the lights from the city. A while passed before either one spoke.

" Hey, Wade?" Peter broke the silence.

"Hmm?" Responded Wade nudging the ground with his foot so they still swayed.

" I love you." Peter whispered but making it loud enough for Wade to hear. Wades heart stopped. the biggest smile spread across his face.

"I love you too Petey." Wade hummed in response.Wade kissed the top of Peters head and wrapped his arm around him. Both sat in silence again letting the just said words linger in the air. Time still ticked by Wade watched the sky till he heard a slight snoring coming from the smaller male that lay on top of him. Wade kept his foot on the ground making sure they didn't stop rocking so Peter didn't wake up. Wade knew he needed this rest before his boyfriend had a breakdown of stress and exhaustion. He smiled to himself watching his peaceful little angel sleep as he absorbed every little detail of his face. Wade sighed closing his eyes

"Love you too, Petey."

I tried to do something kinda cute idk :/

Tsundere