Chapter 15

Silverlight padded beside Reedclaw and watched a few fox-lengths away that Mossleaf and Feircetail seemed to be in close conversation, Silverlight narrowed her eyes and realized that by just how they were acting they were mates. Silverlight shook her head and smiled, They both always seemed like they would become mates. A moon passed since they left there territories and Badgerstar and Reedstar were starting to doubt the last prophecy. Dawnstar froze and turned around, "Should we stop here? It's about to be dusk and we have a pond right by us to drink enough water to not dehydrate."

Badgerstar and Reedstar nodded in agreement. The clans began to settle down and a few even fell asleep or went hunting. Firefang got up and marched towards Silverlight and pushed her to the ground, "I can finally kill you, right here and right now. You're pathetic.. I should of done this so muc-" He was cut off because a yowl sounded behind him and Reedclaw lunged for him and knocked him off of Silverlight. The two toms rolled across the clearing. Many cat jumped out the way to not get hit. Silverlight watched as Firefang pinned Reedclaw to the ground and slashed his claws into his underbelly. Blood began to slowly ooze out but, Reedclaw didn't stop. He sunk into the grass and made Firefang topple over to the ground. Reedclaw leapt ontop of him and dug his claws into his shoulders.

Badgerstar and Dawnstar leapt between the two toms stopping their quarrel. Mossleaf and Brackentail hurried over towards Reedclaw and began to heal the slash on his underbelly. Silverlight winced as she realized how much blood he lost. Badgerstar glared at Firefang and hissed, "Get out of here and never return." Firefang winced then threw a glance at Reedclaw and Silverlight then disappeared into the forest.  Silverlight padded towards Reedclaw and licked his muzzle. He looked at her with happy green eyes and closed his eyes unconscious from the blood loss. Silverlight frowned and shook her head padding away to give the medicine cats space.

Silverlight sat down on a grass patch and turned around as she felt a tail on her shoulder, Feircetail looked at her with kind green eyes as he meowed, "Want to go hunting to bring Reedclaw something back." He flicked his ears and turned his head as his older sister's ran past him where Firefang disappeared. He shook his head then looked back at her.

(This story will be discontinued, read my "Wall" for the reason why)