Accidentally fallen for you. EXTRAS!

(Okay. So remember how I mentioned that she got a concussion and that's how her mom started to like Ben? Here is the concussion scene)

I heard the sound of Ben's new truck pull in the driveway to pick me up. Ben doesn't trust me driving myself. Or even taking the school bus.

Plus. He said he wanted to spend time with me. Even if it was just for a few minutes.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and then walked out the door. Locking it behind me.

Ben leaned against his truck with a smile. I smiled back.

"What is that?" He pointed to the coffee.

"Coffee?"

He grabbed the cup from me and drank some of it. Then opened the door for me.

"My coffee please?" I reached.

"No. you'll spill and burn yourself"

"Will not!"

"Its happened six times so far Lily" He rolled his eyes.

"Don't drink it all.. I love it" I pouted.

"More then you love me?" He made a fake hurt face. But sadly it made me hurt too.

"Gimme the stupid cup" I sighed.

He handed it me. And I took several sips. Then handed back to him.

"You can have the rest" I told him.

He smiled and grabbed the cup. He drove with one hand and drank MY coffee with the other.

I scowled then we pulled into the school parking lot.

"No hard feelings?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. I mean. I loved that cup of Joe. And you just.." I made a sniffling sound.

He grabbed my chin and crushed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him.

When he pulled away. I was breathless. My head spinning.

"Still miss the coffee?" He asked with a grin.

"What coffee?" I teased.

Classes went by slowly. Then there was P.E. the most dreaded class ever! I changed into my gym clothes and then walked into the gym.

Ben was in a tight grey shirt with blue shorts. Abs.. abs.. I blinked a few times then headed towards him.

"Today is volleyball" He whispered in my ear.

"I think I'm coming down with something" I fake coughed.

Then the game started. Ben was on the opposing team. So he didn't hit the ball in my direction. Like all the other team mates were.

Next thing I knew. The ball came flying in my direction. I screamed when it hit me in the face. Knocking my backgrounds. My head hit the hard floor.

"Lily!" Ben was at my side. People started crowding around to see if I was okay.

"I'm fine" I muttered. Then sat up.

"Your bleeding"

I touched the back of my head and felt warm, wet and sticky.

"Ouch" I muttered.

"Ms. Alexander. You need to go to the nurses office" The couch said.

"I'll take her" Ben told him. Then lifted my up bridal style.