Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (14)

Sorry guys. Ben won't be in this chapter. This is more about Brock in this one.

Vote! ;)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Brock's POV)

I bought Lily a couple pairs of clothes. She objected. But I explained that my mom had left me some money. I didn't tell her how much though.

We got to the hotel and she took a shower while I watched TV.

She came out wearing the blue jogging suit that I insisted on her getting. It looks great on her.

"Okay. I was wrong. This is cute" She admitted.

She looks so beautiful. She smiled at me and plopped down on the couch.

It wasn't until now that it hit me. Her mom wants her home now. I'm holding her back. But I wish I could have more time with her..

I jumped in the shower thinking. I could call her mom and tell her that we cant get another plane till tomorrow.. No Brock. Selfish.

I changed into some sleeping pants and white t-shirt. And walked out of the bathroom.

"Lily I-" I stopped when I saw her curled up in a ball asleep. I guess I shouldn't be so happy about this..

I dialed her mom's number and stepped into the bathroom so I wouldn't wake Lily.

"Hello?" Her mom answered.

"Mrs. Alexander?"

"Yes?"

"This is officer Jones. I'm afraid we wont be able to get a plane till tomorrow"

"Get her here as soon as possible" She answered in a warning tone.

"Yes ma'am"

"Don't let her out of your site officer Jones"

"I wont ma'am. I promise"

And she hung up. I felt bad about lying to her. Until I walked out of the bathroom and saw Lily lightly snoring. Wet tangled hair and her mouth wide opened.

I lifted her off the couch and onto the bed. I slept on the couch.

(Lily's POV)

I woke up in the bed. How odd. I remember sleeping on the couch.. Oh he must have moved me.

He was asleep on the couch. That's... sweet of him.

I had thought about going out the door and taking the car. But there was no guarantee that Ben would be there.

Of course I feel bad about messing with Brock's mind. I don't want to break his brain.

I missed Ben so much. I wonder if he thinks I left him?

I went outside with Brock's wallet and headed over to the coffee and donuts shop. I will buy us some breakfast.

(Brock's POV)

I woke up after having a nightmare. I dreamed that Lily ran away again after Ben came and took her from this hotel. I shook the nightmare out of my head and opened my eyes.

Lily isnt here! Crap!

I leaped off the couch and ran to the door. Unlocked. NO!! The money that Mr. and Mrs. Surrey gave me will no longer be valid to the contract. But I didn't care about that.