Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (19)

(Lily's POV)

The home phone rang at 1am. I groaned and answered it before anyone else would get up.

"Hello?" I croaked.

"Lily. I want to talk to you"

"Brock?"

"When can we meet?"

"..... I don't think that's a good idea Brock" I muttered. Turning on my lamp to see my empty room.

"Please?"

I thought about everything that could go wrong. But if I didn't face him now, he might bug me for days.

"Tomorrow. At 5pm in the park?" I told him.

"See you then"

I hung up and shut my eyes. I really don't want to see him... I dozed off.

________After School________

I changed out of my school clothes and into so sweats. I'm going to make myself look unattractive. I know. Impossible! Just kidding! I wore my grey sweats and an old white shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on some sneakers.

"I'm going to the park" I told my mom while heading out the door.

I got to the park a few minutes late. Brock sat in a swing. The same one as Ben. I sat in my swing.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked. Starting to swing.

"I'm in love with you Lily" He said strongly. Looking at my face.

I fell backwards. Off the swing and onto my butt. Ouch.

Brock rushed over and helped me up. I sat back down in the swing silently.

"So?" He asked.

"So?" I repeated.

"I just said I'm in love with you"

"I know"

"That's it? That's all your going to say?" He was upset.

"I'm sorry" I muttered. Not really that sorry.

"Why? Why don't say anything?"

"Like what Brock?"

"Like you love me too. Or you want to be with me too. Or you have feelings for me"

"I'm sorry. But I don't. Ben cares for me Brock"

He shook his head. Angry.

"No he doesn't. he's a jerk. I wouldn't hurt you Lily. Ever"

"He hasn't hurt me once. You've hurt me"

"I haven't hurt you!"

"I remember when I came to see you. You took advantage of me! I was drunk Brock! And we were close. We almost.." I wasn't going to finish.

"I didn't!"

"If I hadn't passed out.." I winced.

He didn't say anything. Guilt maybe?

(Brock's POV)

"I remember when I came to see you. You took advantage of me! I was drunk Brock! And we were close. We almost.." She broke off.

"I didn't!"

"If I hadn't passed out.." She winced.

I was quiet. She was right. I'm not a pervert. I love her. And I thought she loved me too. I hadn't thought about it as taking advantage. I thought of it as her wanting me. I'm guilty.