Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (21)

Okay. So I decided to make Brock's POV. I feel a little bad for him.

(Brock's POV)

Its been two years since I saw Lily. I have called now and then her like she wanted me to. I have to let her go though. I've casually dated now and then. But the dates would always be awful.

I went to my mail box and grabbed my mail.

Bill. Bill. Bill. Junk. Junk. Something caught my eye. A letter from Lily? Huh. I opened it up when I got inside.

I had to keep myself calm when I read the front.

'We invite you to the wedding of Lillian Alexander & Benjamin Surrey on the 8th of March'

I expected this. I grabbed a bear and laid on the couch. Yeah. I'm old enough to drink now.

___One week later___

I checked my email like every now and then. In my Lily folder was 1 new message.

'Hello everyone. I'm sorry but I haven't gotten an RSVP from you all. Please send in it. Thanks! Lily'

I grabbed the invite that was. Uh. In the junk drawer and checked the not available. Why would I attend?

___Day of wedding___

I took a long nap to forget about what day it is. Of course I didn't even doze. I felt guilty. Like I shouldn't hold grudges or I should show her I've moved on. But I haven't. will I ever?

I headed to my room and to my closet to grab a blanket. Maybe that would help?

When I opened the door, my suit fell out of it and onto the floor.

So now I'm getting signs?

I huffed. I owe Lily that much. I should go. I can still make it! I dressed quickly and got in my car.

I could hear the sound of the bride's song when I entered the church. I found a seat in the back and watched.

Lily looked absolutely beautiful. Like a traditional bride. I tried not to laugh when she tripped every fifth step. Her brother Alex was walking her down the aisle.

They said there vows. I couldn't help but imagine it being me getting married to her. But I'm not going to ruin this day for her.

They ran out of the church through a show of rice. And into a limo taking them to the reception.

I was unnoticed.

When I got to the reception, they were dancing. I plopped down at a table and played with a ribbon tied around my cup.

"Brock?" Someone said.

I turned to see this cotton ball facing me. Oh wait, that's Lily!

"Hey Lily"

"You made it!" She cheered. Running and hugging me.

"Yeah of course"

"Well your invite said not available.. Sorry. No food for you" She smiled brightly.

"Its okay. I'm not hungry"

"Thanks for coming. It means a lot"

"I'm happy for you Lily"

"Thanks Brock"

A girl with bouncing black curls and bright blue eyes. Wearing a long blue brides maid dress came up to her.

"Oh. Brock, this is Kim"

"Hi. Nice to meet you" I said politely.

"Nice to meet you too" She smiled.

"You two should dance! The next song is Day tripper by The Beatles. Perfect!" Lily was enthusiastic.

"I don't think Brock wants to Lily" Kim looked down blushing.

"I cant promise I wont step on your foot" I told her. Putting my hand in front of me to lead her to the dance floor. This was my gift to Lily.

Kim and I talked for hours. We danced seven times in a row. Then Lily and Ben were ready to go.

"One... Two... three!" Lily threw her bouquet behind her.

It bounced off peoples heads. And landed in someone's arms. Kim's.

She blushed and laughed. Lily winked at her and got into the limo. To her honeymoon. I wasn't as crushed as I thought I would be.

Everyone scattered to their cars and the wedding was over.

"Brock" Kim called.

"Hey Kim"

"Here.. Only if you want to call me. If not you can throw it away.." She handed me her number.

I grabbed it and got a pin off the table.

"Give me your arm" I told her.

She smiled big and stuck it out. I wrote my number down and left the party. Heading back to my apartment a few hours away..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So what do you think?

Tell me your opinion. Comment and vote!

10 votes for the epilogue!

-----the velvet rose-----