Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (5)

-----Lily's POV-----

I woke up from the best night of sleep. (other then getting hit in the head with a rock) I dreamed of Ben.

My hair smelled awful. I decided a nice long shower would be nice. Till I saw it was 6am. The bus got here at 6:15am. I had to hurry. (Ben lives 15 minutes away. But Lily doesn't know that) I felt like I was in a car wash. I washed my hair quickly, then my body. I wrapped a towel around me and scrubbed my teeth in ten seconds. I grabbed the first the my hands touch in my closet and put it on. (Knee length shorts with a red shirt)

Then rushed downstairs to grab some juice for the bus. No time for breakfast.

I had five minutes to get ready and be at the bus stop.

My backpack was still in the living room. Next to the table. When I helped Ben in. I threw it over my shoulder and ran to the bus stop. With a minute to spare!

"Hey Lily" Bri called.

"How long have you been here?" I asked. Jogging under the street light. Waiting for the bus.

"Ten minutes. My mom woke me up at 4:30am. To eat breakfast. I swear. Since she quit her job, I haven't slept more then four hours" She sighed. "How are you? You didn't answer my text last night"

"Grounded" I sighed.

"For what? Your never in trouble"

"Almost kissing a criminal"

"What?! Who!?" She gasped.

"Ben"

"Ben? Ben who?"

"I don't know his last name"

"You don't know his last name. and you kiss him?"

"Almost"

"Wow"

"Yeah"

The bus arrived and we got on and sat in the middle. Bri sat by Haley. I sat by myself. I wasn't used to riding the bus.

-----Ben's POV-----

I woke up from the sound of the garage opening. My parents didn't know I was in the back yard. Sleeping behind a bush. I glanced at the clock on my cell phone.

6:31am. Holy crap! I missed the bus! I took off running

I was just in time to see the tail lights of the bus disappearing from me. I threw my bag over my shoulder and ran with all of my might to catch that bus.

I was behind the bus now. If I ran a little faster. I will be beside. So I did. I reached the doors and banged on them. The bus stop and the doors opened. To a mad bus driver. She gave me a dirty look for hitting her bus.

I panted and walked in, wondering if it was worth it. hoping so much that she didn't decide to go with her brother to school.

There she was. Talking to her friend. Whatever her name was with fake blond hair and freckles.

She turned and saw me. A smile wide on her face. And she said hi.

Yup. It was definitely worth it.

-----Lily's POV-----

He walked over to me and plopped down. Out of breath.

"You took the bus?" I asked. Surprised.

"Yeah. I decided the bus wasn't all that bad" He smiled brightly. Which made me smile too.

"You smell like grass" I noted. Inhaling the scent of outdoors.