Epilogue: Lily and Ben

I decided to go ahead and post this because I wanted this completed. hope you like it. enjoy!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

EPILOGUE: Lily and Ben.

(Lily's POV)

"How close are the contractions?" The nurse asked.

I couldn't answer. I was having one right then. So I was busy trying to breath.

"Seven minutes apart" Ben answered for me.

Poor guy. I'm squeezing his hand so hard its almost blue.

The nurse wheeled me into a room and had me change into a gown.

"You might be in labor a few more hours ma'am. Just relax and think of happy thoughts" She smiled at me and Ben then left.

Ben was running his fingers through my hair. Trying to relax me.

"Your hair is so nice" He murmured.

I do look different. And so does he. When I first met him he was a dirty blonde spiky haired hottie. Now he has longer hair. Looks so much more mature.

"Remember our wedding?" He asked.

"Of" Huff. "Course" huff.

*Flashback*

I was so nerves it was ridiculous. My hand was shaking so bad it looked like it was vibrating. I wore a strapless white dress that was like a ball gown. It had a silk cream belt around the ribcage. It had little beads in the skirt area.

I curled my hair to were it bounced. I grabbed my bouquet of lilies. My favorites. Plus my mom thought it was just hilarious.

"Ready?" Alex asked.

"Yeah" I smiled. Butterflies in my stomach.

"Alex" I called.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks"

"I know you really wish dad could do this. But I promised him long time ago if anything happened to him. I would be the man of the house. And part of that responsibility is walking my baby sister down the aisle"

He so had that speech planned!

My music came on for me to start walking. I took a deep breath and walked down the aisle.

Ben. My Ben. Was standing perfectly by the priest. Alex is also the best man. So he had to stand next to Ben.

Kim was the maid of honor. Bri and my new sister-in-law Rose were my brides maids. I stumbled every few steps but no one seemed to notice.

We said our vows. I started crying halfway through mine. And we headed to the limo through the shower of rice.

Ben and I danced at the reception. It was magic.

"I love you Mrs. Surrey" Ben whispered as we slow danced.

"Oh darn. Your name doesn't change a bit" I teased.

He lifted my chin and kissed me. I had to stop dancing because the doctor said I shouldn't be on my foot that long. I broke my leg and just got the cast off last week.

I sat down and watched Ben and my mom dance. It was so funny. My mom held a grudge on Ben for a full year. Then I got an concussion after P.E. and Ben took care of me. Calling me every hour. Visiting when he could. He loves me so much.