Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (16)

(Lily's POV)

I woke up to banging on my door. I looked over to see Ben. Still asleep. Aw dang.

"Lily open up" My mom demanded.

I smacked Ben on the shoulder. A little harder then I should have.

"Ouch-" He began. I covered his mouth with my hand. And pointed to the door. He got up and walked to the window.

I unlocked my door. BAM!

My mom hit me with the door. Right in the face.

"Lily!" She gasped.

I was in pain. Man. At first I thought my nose was broken. Nope. Just a little blood.

"I'm so sorry. I started worrying. They found Benjamin's truck a few doors down and I thought he was in here" She began.

Uh oh. I thought. They are probably investigating Ben's truck. And that's where he will be heading to. I really hoped he doesn't get caught.

"How are you feeling?" Mom asked.

"Like I was just smacked by the door" I groaned. Holding a tissue to my nose.

She grabbed my arm and took me to the kitchen. Got some ice and wrapped it up in a towel and put it on my face.

"I was just worried honey" She explained. "I'm glad officer Jones found his truck"

"Wait. Brock found his truck?" I was shocked.

"Officer Jones?"

"Yeah I call him Brock. Long story"

"Yes. He reported it last night. But they had to get a warrant to investigate the truck then he called this morning to tell me"

I was mad of course. He betrays me twice?

"I'm going to take a shower" I muttered. I actually just need to check my face for any permanent damage.

I saw my face was red and partly bruised. Just my luck. I went back to my room and laid on my bed. Something caught my eye in the window. Ice cream? I saw it was melted, Ben is so sweet for getting me that. He must have been to tired to remember it.

I went downstairs and put it in the freezer. Maybe I can eat it later?

"Thank you sir" My mom said. She was on the phone.

She sighed and walked in the kitchen.

"What is it?" I asked.

"They have Benjamin in custody"

My heart stopped. Ben. Is. In. JAIL?

"Wh-what?" I tried to breath. It was difficult.

"Yes. They stopped him. He was heading to his truck" She was relieved.

I felt like I was hit by the door again.

"I want to see him" I told her.

She stared at me like a mental patient.

"No"

I frowned. "Why not?"

"The answer is obvious Lily"

I stomped to my room and slammed the door. How dare she! Ben is in jail for crying out loud!

Knock. Knock.

"Come in" I huffed.

"Hey sis. What's wrong?" Alex asked.

"Ben's in jail"